By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@ Flow no i was just wondering how it was cause i might rent it... I heard it was a fairly hard game and i dont want to pay $65.84 for a game and get my butt kicked at it.

Around the Network
HanzoTheRazor said:
Back in 4th place, nice! I still have lots of games to finish, as well.

Moving up each level from level 12 takes ages. U will find soon, that in the higher levels many people will be on the same level, but, no where near in total points. The PS4 will be out before people reach level 20, with the way that it doubles in needed points each level!

Yeah your right. It took a long time for me to go from 12 to 13. I think its roughly the equivalent of going from level 1 to level 9. Can't wait to see how long level 20 takes. It will probably be like going from 1 to 15.

Wow, back to top 10! YEAH! I hope that with the platinums in Fallout and Buzz (next week or maybe this weekend) I can stay in 9th ^^

Is Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection hard to get the platinum?

I´m getting FIFA 09 and Street 4 next week. so trophies will keep coming!

According to Playfire.com level 13 will take me 1/3 of the points it took to go from 1 - 13. Ouch!

Playfire also has me ranked at 20th out of 33,361. But there are definitely some cheaters on there. The top 2 people have 38 platinums and what looks to be every trophy out now. I would say there could be 8-9 cheaters ahead of me based on their last trophy and platinum count.

Oh btw, for anyone who was on my friends list and noticed I deleted them over the past weekend it was nothing personal. I just had to get my friends list under 50 people again.

I was noticing some more glitches in games from having over 50 friends recently. Anyone remember reading about the Wipeout glitch when you couldn't play online? I had that problem and had to delete some people I never talked to before.

For me now the Resident Evil 5 demo would severely darken and gray out my screen after inviting a friend to a co-op game. I couldn't connect to my friends co-op game either. Now it works fine. I was also having problems in Little Big Planet too with failed to load all player profiles. And GTA IV it only allows 50 people on your cell phone contact list. That's what got me thinking about the fix for RE5. It was as if the XMB was still overlaying the screen.

Around the Network

Is it possible to have a top 10 "100%" chart for people who 100% games that don't normally have trophies? Would like to know who is in the top 10?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I moved up 13 place nice.

Ajescent said:
Is it possible to have a top 10 "100%" chart for people who 100% games that don't normally have trophies? Would like to know who is in the top 10?

Can you explain your idea in more detail? I'm not quite sure what you mean.

As discussed last week, I'm going to begin removing users from the league who do not meet a minimum post count. This is being done because the VGChartz trophy league is intended for users who actively view and post on VGChartz.com. Many users have signed up for a VGChartz account just to have their name posted on the leaderboard. They've either posted little since, or have not posted at all.

Users with a post count below 25 posts at the time of the next update on Feb 24th will be removed from the league. At the moment, there are over 20 users who do not meet the minimum requirement. A PM will be sent to each of these people to inform them.

I'm hoping this will encourage those with a low post count to post more often.

Mikalike1217 said:
@ Flow no i was just wondering how it was cause i might rent it... I heard it was a fairly hard game and i dont want to pay $65.84 for a game and get my butt kicked at it.

Hard? Not at all. Some big daddies may be really challenging in the beggining, but as you advance in the game you will find it much easier

Well, i mostly used the wrench through the entire game, using my weapons on the big daddies. If you put tonics like wrench lurker and that one that gives you health and eve everytime you inflict damage with the wrench, and the electrostactic burst, you will know what i'm talking about lol

mattbfg said:
Thought I'd drop as I haven't really played much this week and may not the following week as trophy games doing my nut lol but ail make the most of it or il get ya hahaha

For EoJ how you win by having 5 biolith squares?

There is a card that will make this easier

http://eojinfo.com/cards.php?id=64

You might look for the scan of it and print it, if you're into this sort of thing lol

Do you have set 2 and 3, matt?

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"