By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

bbsin said:
Flow said:
bbsin said:
fuck yes, SF4 is out and in my PS3 folks. Lets play!

You're mean

Will probably take a week to get this game here, but i'm ordering it right now

Be sure to join and post in the "Vgchartz PSN/PS3 SF4 community thread" when you get a chance!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=60842&page=2

Okay, maybe you're not that mean

Posted there :)

Mikalike1217 said:
Is Bioshock a good game?

Very good indeed, specially if you like a good story

Not much replay value though

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

@ Flow Yes so far it is a pretty good story
@bbsin Hows STF IV?

Mikalike1217 said:
@bbsin Hows STF IV?

So far so good. I'm getting smooth connections while playing people online, even folks from Japan. The only problem I have with the game is the anime cutscenes. The cutscenes are god awful, it's like early 90s western cartoon style. Also, Capcom allowed us to install the game optionally for much quicker loading.

Mikalike1217 said:
@bbsin Hows STF IV?

So, you own it? lol

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

When is the update? With my newly acquired platinum, I must have moved up a few places.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

marcio i think it is tonight so within the next 3 hours. I hope :)

Yes!!!!!!! Thanks oliminator

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I was hoping to get my first platinum today too, but due to some mix-up on Burnout, I got the 1.7 patch before it should launch so am stuck with the 10 or so other people online with it. But I did get a good lot of trophies this week so hope to move up a bit :)

This week i got 3 golds 2 silvers and 13 bronze all in MK vc DC interesting to see if a move up a bit.

Flow said:
Max King of the Wild said:
woohoo!!! master defense badge. only weapon badges left to get the trophy. and a few ranks. im only 265,000 points away from general!!!!

Pretty damn good for someone who got the game a few pages back on this thread =P

i got the game on realease day but i stoped playing cause the stats were bugged and kept reseting. i picked it back up last month. so i b asically started from nothing but i already had a feel for the game so first few ranks flew by