By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Arcturus said:
ghettoglamour said:
Is Arc on vacation or something?

Yep. Back now and will have the update ready in a few hours.

Hey Arcturus can I be back on list, because I think I removed Vgchartz psn by mistake and hopefully you forgive me and put me back on trophy league :)

Around the Network
Neoarc said:
Arcturus said:

Yep. Back now and will have the update ready in a few hours.

Hey Arcturus can I be back on list, because I think I removed Vgchartz psn by mistake and hopefully you forgive me and put me back on trophy league :)

Sure, just send me a PM with your PSN ID and I'll add you. I'll completed the update for this week, so you'll have to wait until next week to be added.

July 18, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Yay into the top 30 platinum leaderboard

Wow, I'm surprised that I have the "quickest" platinum trophy for Puzzle Showdown 4k. I fell asleep while playing...

Around the Network

Thanks for the update Arc. Hope you had a good time.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Yay I got the quickest platinum for Crash 1 :P

The Division and Rocket League took a little longer ;)

Arcturus said:
Neoarc said:

Sure, just send me a PM with your PSN ID and I'll add you. I'll completed the update for this week, so you'll have to wait until next week to be added.

Already did and no problem waiting till next update :)

Oh wow, im down in busiest by a landslide. You know, Persona 5!

Versus_Evil said:
The last 10 weeks, gaming has taken a back seat for me. Having to work an awkward shift time to get dispatching complete has really made me not that interested in gaming, I think I've put less than 100hrs in total (0 on PS4), I'd say that's probably 50hrs of actually playing and 50hrs of letting the games run in the background.

But I've got shift work going forward and my work has a another person helping with dispatching so it's not just me so less stress and more time to just do stuff. Plat 66 will very likely be TWDS3. I've also bought RIME so slowly I'll be getting back into gaming.

I love how about 5 hours of gaming per week is "taking a back seat."