By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

We're finally getting the ability to view trophies offline, folders to organise our games, and other UI improvements in the upcoming system update: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/08/15/ps4s-4-00-beta-starts-tomorrow-get-a-sneak-peek-at-upcoming-features/

To be honest I've been using those trophy screenshots to do offline viewing of which trophies I've earned all this time! Anyone can relate?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

Probably not gona be a great update for me next week as I slow down a bit.

In progress

#32 - Bound  

And after those two I don't even know, INSIDE will be a 100% no Plat. Maybe I'll pick up some cheap games in town during the week to play in the quiet period up untill November.

Let us know how Bound is, please. Looks pretty, but no idea how it plays. Also the trophies look harder than expected with all those speedruns...

John2290 said:
What happened to veritaz? He just fell off the map suddenly...

Summer vacation maybe?

John2290 said:
golfgt170 said:

Summer vacation maybe?

Said he was taken in by World of war craft. Hope he hasn't died playing it.

Consider him as good as dead :D

August 16, 2016

VGChartz Trophy League - 2016 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members

Latest Platinums

Around the Network

Thanks for the update.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Thx for update

How does one even platinum No Man's Sky in 3 days? I don't think the trophies are too difficult, but you'd have to really focus on them. You wouldn't enjoy the game at all that way.

Versus_Evil said:

Glad to see someone else play Wasteland 2, loved the game. Platinumed it about a month quicker than me aswell

Wasteland 2 felt so lengthy. It's weird because there aren't that many locations on the world maps (compared to Fallout). But because it's got so much detail, and the battles are turn-based, I guess that's why everything took so long. Enjoyed it for the most part, but glad it's over so now I can finally move on to other things.

Ty for the update. Busy week with so many platinum achievers. GJ guys!

Woot fastest platinum time for Odin sphere! Get it guys, this game rocks!