By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Neodegenerate said:
Farsala said:

If this is any solace, it is an easy plat. ~60 hours total.

That actually is helpful.  Maybe I will stick it out and grab the plat then.

Bought Battleborn, Doom, and Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit over the weekend.  Battleborn is a ton of fun, especially playing a healer class.  The plat on it looks like a serious grind though so it is gonna be tough to say if I will stick it out that long.  Doom is definitely not gonna get plat'd by me, but I should be good for a single player playthrough.  Bon Appetit is the most wonderfully perverse game I have played in a while, and an easy plat to boot.

DOOM is actually a very easy plat and can be done in 15-20 hours easily and nothing is missable due to mission select :)

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:

DOOM is actually a very easy plat and can be done in 15-20 hours easily and nothing is missable due to mission select :)

People been complaining how some trophies (e.g. IDKFA) are glitched though. Any tips/opinions on making sure things work as intended?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
WoodenPints said:

People been complaining how some trophies (e.g. IDKFA) are glitched though. Any tips/opinions on making sure things work as intended?

Oh never heard anyone I know have any glitched trophies they just all unlocked for me as they should so no idea on that, but with everything replayable it should be easy to unlock if they patch a buggy trophy through mission selects.

getting pretty close to my platinum on Table top racing world tour.. I can't win online worth crap though XD if anyone has it and wants to race message me

getting pretty close to my platinum on Table top racing world tour.. I can't win online worth crap though XD if anyone has it and wants to race message me

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Natsu said:

Itreally easy, took me less than an hour to get 20 wins. Host a match on a track your are really good at and with a car you are comfortable with, then set it to 3 laps (or preferable 4 or 5) and just keep a perfect line and hitting those power ups. The special events is where the difficulty is, damn those drifts with the super cars....argggh!

XD I'll try the hosting thing, but I have all the cult racer challenges done I need to do the others I have some of the street racers. 

John2290 said:
Natsu said:

XD I'll try the hosting thing, but I have all the cult racer challenges done I need to do the others I have some of the street racers. 

Ill help ya with a few races if you help me with the emp hidden trophy.Add me, JonnyMenthol is my PSN. I'mon now.

I should be on tonight not on right now but my psn is OLT_Unbarred I'll add you as soon as I get a chance. And thanks for the emp help :D

VGChartz Trophy League 2016

VGChartz Trophy League Totals

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest members

Latest platinums

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Bonus Flashback VGC Trophy League 2012

Can anyone guess which was the most played game in 2012? It's not the most obvious one for sure

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Nice and early update this week :)
I must of got the Valkyria Chronicles plat literally a minute or 2 after you ran the update hah :D