By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I think Skirmish is a pretty good mode to help your Competitive XP on R2, just so you can get to 15 and get the LAARK and Pulse Cannon berserks. Playing Deathmatch all the time is pretty boring, especially with how crappy the spawns are and how cheap a few people can be (I was getting killed a lot by someone who was lagging like crazy last night, but headshotting him with the Fareye was definitely fulfilling).

Around the Network

Yeah I agree, skirmish is the best! I could kill 40-50 guys in one game!

Ha whatever man but anyways
Approx. how long does it take to platinum fallout
I have the game but really didn't play much cuz i got to like the 3rd little quest thing and there are a shit load of these brute creatures with chain guns and i got my ass kicked and i'm out of ammo almost so i just quit

Kyliedog.

I played deatmatch all the time and imo it was the fastest way to get many kills.

@jboy Fallout 3 takes alot of time and patience

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
Ha whatever man but anyways
Approx. how long does it take to platinum fallout
I have the game but really didn't play much cuz i got to like the 3rd little quest thing and there are a shit load of these brute creatures with chain guns and i got my ass kicked and i'm out of ammo almost so i just quit

I haven't found a game timer in the game, but I've played for many many hours.  I'd estimate at least 30 if not more by now and I've barely put a dent in the game... I currently have 21% of the trophies.

Amazing game though.  I wasn't greatly interested in it, but bought it on a whim when Gamestop had the "trade 2 games, get one of these new games for $20."  Now I'm pretty addicted.

deathmatch is the fastest way to complete it (with the carabine and the RLAB) but you'll get bored pretty quick IMO. The funiest way to do it is the skirmish mode, if you play well, you can kill 40-45 ennemies in 15 minutes. That's not a lot but it's funny, really.

@ kyliedog
It's all about what mode suits you and finding the weapon that you find most effective.
For me I found marksmen my gun and always picked up a carbine as secondary as poss then destroyed people in skirmish. When level 15 u get laark berserk and plasma then the fun begins as you can grab 5 to 10 kills at once.

@munkiv thx for the combo il try it and hope it works as PoP annoying me lol

@ matt, it's not too hard, I ended up using it against most of the bosses as it does half their damage

@Mikalike
Do u even have the game? It's not in your trophies?
@fadetoone
Thanks man i figured that cuz i got 4% and i feel like i've done a lot more. Any tips on saving ammo or anything?