By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Are the time trial trophies on Mirror's Edge easy?

Around the Network
Mikalike1217 said:
Are the time trial trophies on Mirror's Edge easy?

You need a LOT of patience for those trophies, and i felt that speed runs where even harder.

Try using youtube guides.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Is there a way to "cheat" the community trophies from LBP? You know, like making a "heart my lvl threat"?

PSN = vic_haste

ssj apparently u don't get what "looks gay" means

Now I wasn't askin for a smart ass answer

I said it looks gay meanin it looks like a game i would not like to play

U really need to grow up cuz what u said was clearly immature i mean what are u 13?

Jboy0990 said:

U really need to grow up cuz what u said was clearly immature i mean what are u 13?

I really don't want to be a part of this conversation but... don't you think it's a little akward to call someone "immature" or "13" and ask them to "grow up" AFTER you just used to word "gay" to discribe a videogame that you have no interest in? really? just sayin..

Well bbsin like u said u don't want to be a part of the convo so how about don't be
sayin that a videogame is gay isn't very immature
What he said is immature
What I was doin was stating my opinion on what i think of the game
I said it looks gay wtf do ya'll not understand about that i didnt say it was gay i said it LOOKS gay can ya'll not read?

Around the Network
bbsin said:
Jboy0990 said:

I really don't want to be a part of this conversation but... don't you think it's a little akward to call someone "immature" or "13" and ask them to "grow up" AFTER you just used to word "gay" to discribe a videogame that you have no interest in? really? just sayin..

the word gay isnt immature... i hate when people get offended for this. i should be more offended that i should try not to use the word gay around people because someone might get offended because gay people tried to be cool and take over a word

Thank You Max I don't see how sayin the word gay is anywhere near bein immature

Max King of the Wild said:
bbsin said:
Jboy0990 said:

the word gay isnt immature... i hate when people get offended for this. i should be more offended that i should try not to use the word gay around people because someone might get offended because gay people tried to be cool and take over a word

(sigh). This has nothing to do with the literal meaning of "gay". It's the fact that you use it to discribe something you dislike. For example: if you see a gay guy acting like a homo, then you call him gay (this is not immature). Another example: you see some people talking about football, a sport in which you dislike, then you say something like "you guys like football? that's gay" (this is immature).

Another example, I think both of your opinions regarding this conversation and the meaning of "immaturity" is gay. So I guess based of off your examples, this would mean that I'm mature. 

I really don't know how old you two are, especially "Jboy", but I haven't heard anyone discribe an object as being "gay" since junior highschool. When you just call something "gay" without any reasonable objectives supporting the opinion, then go around calling others immature, you WILL come across as being immature. End of story.

bbsin said:
Max King of the Wild said:
bbsin said:
Jboy0990 said:

(sigh). This has nothing to do with the literal meaning of "gay". It's the fact that you use it to discribe something you dislike. For example: if you see a gay guy acting like a homo, then you call him gay (this is not immature). Another example: you see some people talking about football, a sport in which you dislike, then you say something like "you guys like football? that's gay" (this is immature).

Another example, I think both of your opinions regarding this conversation and the meaning of "immaturity" is gay. So I guess based of off your examples, this would mean that I'm mature. 

considering gay means silly then... yes all those uses are correct, no immaturities in there (do you think people who use gay to describe something is saying that it has sexual relationship with it same gender? that is stupid)

^

If you want to consider yourself silly, then i suppose that's what your opinions are. But at the end of the day, I think you're gay, not silly.

To answer your question about the usage of the word "gay". I do infact think people use the word "gay" in regards to homosexual behavior. If a dude kept starring at me, then I'd probably ask if he's gay, then tell him to fuck off. So I'm sorry for being stupid because I use a word the way it was intended. I just think there are better words out there to discribe things when it has nothing to do with "gayness", but then again, I'm not in my teens anymore.