By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Moving up in the week but down in the overall. Must finish Criminal Girls platinum and move on!

Around the Network

Thx for the update Arc.

Ka-pi96 said:
asqarkabab said:

Which game do you recommend me to platinum without mp ??on ps3 or ps4 its not that important

What kind of game are you looking for? Quick? Easy? Fun? Challenging? Rare?

Quick fun and easy to boost my level

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:
Ka-pi96 said:
asqarkabab said:

Which game do you recommend me to platinum without mp ??on ps3 or ps4 its not that important

What kind of game are you looking for? Quick? Easy? Fun? Challenging? Rare?

Quick fun and easy to boost my level

InFamous second son and first light are "easy"

Transistor is also a good option and was free for ps+ a few months back.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Esquoret said:
Rafie said:
YES I'm on the board! :) Glad to be part of the fam.

Welcome, and all the best on your hunt!

Thank you very much!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

Got my Criminal Girls platinum last night. Now to go find a used copy of The Order at Gamestop to "buy" for the weekend to plat that sucker too!

Working on a few games that might take me a bit of time to platinum, although I tend to be busy enough with work to not go for a lot of trophies nowadays. Arkham Knight isn't too long, considering the grind for Riddler collectibles and having to go through the story again in NG+. Terraria, on the other hand, is a huge grind, especially to get a few of the equipment/pet trophies, since one of the items needed is one of the rarest drops in the game and another is dropped from an enemy that one-shot kills you.

I finally got Destiny platinum :D

Time to cleanup some of my older games, to increase my completion rate. My goal is to get a 70+% completion rate.

Anyone played Hatoful Boyfriend fully? Such an unexpected game, and I'm not talking about the pigeon dating factor...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
Anyone played Hatoful Boyfriend fully? Such an unexpected game, and I'm not talking about the pigeon dating factor...

I haven't given this one a go at all yet.  On the list after I finish The Order and a few clean ups though (Witcher, Arkham Knight, Dragon Age Inquisition... gonna be a while actually)