By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thx for the update Arc.

Around the Network
Tbone said:

@ReimTime

What do you need help with?

More or less combo challenge and tutorial trophies. Online should be a grind but relatively easy

#1 Amb-ass-ador

@ReimTime

What do you mean exactly. Having hard time performing it?

Thx for update Arc.

Damm, Hideok passed me again

Tbone said:
@ReimTime

Thx for update Arc.

Yep. Wondering which character would be my best bet

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
Tbone said:
@ReimTime

Thx for update Arc.

Hitomi. As the guide says is easiest.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/dead-or-alive-5-ultimate/259588-dead-alive-5-ultimate-last-round-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Around the Network

Witcher 3 rocks !.
I think it's the best RPG I have played since Mass Effect 3. ( Dragon Age Inquisition was good, but I never had the love affair with it that I had with Dragon Age 1).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Tbone said:
ReimTime said:

Hitomi. As the guide says is easiest.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/dead-or-alive-5-ultimate/259588-dead-alive-5-ultimate-last-round-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Thanks

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Finally completed all the challenges in Olliolli 2 and moved on to Rad mode. 1 level down so far but at least it's one of the harder ones (pro 5-5). Hopefully I can grind my way through these relatively quickly (no pun intended).

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Ail said:
Witcher 3 rocks !.
I think it's the best RPG I have played since Mass Effect 3. ( Dragon Age Inquisition was good, but I never had the love affair with it that I had with Dragon Age 1).

I'm considering canceling my Batman preorder just because I'll be working on Witcher 3 for several months at the rate I'm going.

KylieDog said:
I gotta go and finish Dragon Age Inquisition at some point. Game is a grind though, gets boring. If you don't grind you miss out on crafting materials, which are needed because dropped loot sucks in this game.

I didn't have problems like that but I didn't go for the platinum so I didn't play higher difficulties level.

Once I reached a certain level the game became really easy no matter what gear ( and dragon  drops get you all the mats you need if you want to craft the best stuff).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !