By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:

I got a few plats that are close and just need an extra bit of work to get.

Borderlands 2
REmake
RE Revelations 2
SSFIV (lol this might be my longest plat, but so time consuming especially when playing fighters you hate/useless with, keep playing my mains instead).
LOTR War in the North getting close too.
Destiny is close, but cannot find anyone to do the flawless raid with. Stupid fucking trophies that rely on other people, hate them.

Not sure what to make my 150th.

Do SSF4 for 150th. USF4 ps4 releases next week.

If there isn´t a new Ninja gaiden game i will most likely do SF5 for my 100th platinum

Around the Network
Tbone said:
KylieDog said:

I got a few plats that are close and just need an extra bit of work to get.

Borderlands 2
REmake
RE Revelations 2
SSFIV (lol this might be my longest plat, but so time consuming especially when playing fighters you hate/useless with, keep playing my mains instead).
LOTR War in the North getting close too.
Destiny is close, but cannot find anyone to do the flawless raid with. Stupid fucking trophies that rely on other people, hate them.

Not sure what to make my 150th.

Do SSF4 for 150th. USF4 ps4 releases next week.

If there isn´t a new Ninja gaiden game i will most likely do SF5 for my 100th platinum

Do you know if USF4 will have a separate trophy list from the PS3 version? I'm assuming it will.

@kyliedog I would recommend SSF4 as well. And I can understand your pain and frustration with C to shining C. I hate that trophy with a burning passion.

:edit: WTH? More avatar shenanigans? I suppose I really should try and decide on one, but I'm so indecisive.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Here you go lol. Same trophies all over again. All trials will be nuts. But C to C will be even worse!

http://www.exophase.com/game/super-street-fighter-%E2%85%A3-ps4/trophies/

KylieDog said:
I ain't doing it again on PS4.

The trials are slightly different now though than on release. They updated them when added trials for new characters.

Yeah, by the looks of it. It will probably be just the core since it says SSF4, not USF4. 

Unless you can import your ps3 save, i won´t be getting it.

Tbone said:
KylieDog said:
I ain't doing it again on PS4.

The trials are slightly different now though than on release. They updated them when added trials for new characters.

Yeah, by the looks of it. It will probably be just the core since it says SSF4, not USF4. 

Unless you can import your ps3 save, i won´t be getting it.

Hey dude got any tips for the DoA5 Last Round Platinum?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Bought sound shapes for $4 on extended play sale. Got the triple plat. 300 trophies seems ridiculous (all silver+). Apparently I can buy the PS4: EU, Japan, Other, to get 300 more and 3 more plats. Good jesus.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Iveyboi said:
Bought sound shapes for $4 on extended play sale. Got the triple plat. 300 trophies seems ridiculous (all silver+). Apparently I can buy the PS4: EU, Japan, Other, to get 300 more and 3 more plats. Good jesus.

Yeah, it quite ridiculous the number of platinum trophies that can be earned from that one game. Just an FYI, I only count the platinum once in the Platinum Leaderboard.

Iveyboi said:

It takes over $100 to get the platinum in the other regions which sucks. If it it was a lot cheaper I wouldn't be able to resist not doing it.

veritaz said:
Iveyboi said:

It takes over $100 to get the platinum in the other regions which sucks. If it it was a lot cheaper I wouldn't be able to resist not doing it.

Whoa really!?!?! Thought I'd just buy the game 3 times and cloud sync. Apparently you don't have to buy the DLC.

And Arc - I know that only 1 plat counts

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Iveyboi said:
veritaz said:

Whoa really!?!?! Thought I'd just buy the game 3 times and cloud sync. Apparently you don't have to buy the DLC.

And Arc - I know that only 1 plat counts

you have to buy a psn card for that region and can't use a credit card. To get enough money from the psn cards just to buy the games in the other 3 regions is over $100 because of currency exchange.