By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Hey Arcturus, thanks for the update, though you missed my The Order plat in the platinum list while it is part of my platinum total. Next week I might make it harder for you, I plan on having at least 3 more platinums before the next update.

Around the Network

Thanks for the update Arc.

Wonktonodi said:
Hey Arcturus, thanks for the update, though you missed my The Order plat in the platinum list while it is part of my platinum total. Next week I might make it harder for you, I plan on having at least 3 more platinums before the next update.

Yeah I saw that you had earned a new platinum trophy, however when I viewed your profile on psnprofiles.com the new platinum trophy did not appear. I figured it was because you had hidden a game from appearing on your list (this has happened before).

I checked psnprofiles this morning and I can see the new platinum now, so I'm not sure what is going on. Probably some issue over at psnprofiles.

I'll make the fix now.

Arcturus said:
Wonktonodi said:

Yeah I saw that you had earned a new platinum trophy, however when I viewed your profile on psnprofiles.com the new platinum trophy did not appear. I figured it was because you had hidden a game from appearing on your list (this has happened before).

I checked psnprofiles this morning and I can see the new platinum now, so I'm not sure what is going on. Probably some issue over at psnprofiles.

I'll make the fix now.

how odd, I don't have any hidden though I think I did experiment with that months ago. I did clear out all my 0% games recently but that doesn't ecplain that.

Thanks for the fix though now I'm listed twice lol

Anyone feel like playing some Portal 2? Maybe some Red Dead Redemption? Looking to get some of the co-op trophies from those games.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Anyone feel like playing some Portal 2? Maybe some Red Dead Redemption? Looking to get some of the co-op trophies from those games.

I've been meaning to go back and finish up Portal 2, I have most the Co-op trophies still.  Though you'll have to wait until tomorrow night (10pm pacific time) at the earliest. Though friday and the weekend my time is more flexible

Wonktonodi said:
ReimTime said:

I've been meaning to go back and finish up Portal 2, I have most the Co-op trophies still.  Though you'll have to wait until tomorrow night (10pm pacific time) at the earliest. Though friday and the weekend my time is more flexible

Which trophies are you looking for? For co-op I've only done the first 2 chapters I think

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
Wonktonodi said:

Which trophies are you looking for? For co-op I've only done the first 2 chapters I think

Most of them so I wouldn't mind going back even as far as the first chapter.

Wonktonodi said:
ReimTime said:

Most of them so I wouldn't mind going back even as far as the first chapter.

Sounds good I'll add you right now. The other trophies should be fairly easy to get. You have a mic?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:

Sounds good I'll add you right now. The other trophies should be fairly easy to get. You have a mic?

Some of the trophies will require some practice though, one with no deaths, one with few portals and another with limited time. I don't think any area really that hard though I haven't looked in a while. . We'll see if any require precise timing. There are 2 that will require extra friends though. One for 3 hugs with friends and another for completing the calebrations coarse with a friend who hasn't done if before adter finishing the co=op.