badgenome said:
Thanks for all your work, Arc.

Hotline Miami 2 platinum get!

Nice. How was it?

Might get it later

Tbone said:

Nice. How was it?

Might get it later

I didn't really have a great first impression of it, because it seemed like they just took a bigger = better approach. But the more I played it, the more I liked it. The levels are a lot bigger and harder than the first game's, and that's even before taking into consideration the aggressively hostile and obnoxious as fuck hard mode. You'll love it!

Thanks for the update. I've never had to uninstall a game so many times to get a platinum before

Wonktonodi said:
Thanks for the update. I've never had to uninstall a game so many times to get a platinum before

Why did you have to uninstall the game?

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
Wonktonodi said:

Why did you have to uninstall the game?

At least one trophy was glitched with the patch that brought the dlc. So I had uninstalled the game reloaded it without the patch. Some of the guides hasn't been clear on what trophies were ok with the dlc and the ones that weren't. So after buying the dlc to get the platinum, and enjoy more of the game, a trophy I thought would pop didn't and I had to uninstall the game again. 

Finally got Megaman10 100%

On GTAV heists now. What a mess it is.

Especially impressed me .. I respect the people who have platinum in these games:

Yakuza 4
The Last of Us
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection / MGS4
Persona 4

: )

KazumaKiryu said:
Especially impressed me .. I respect the people who have platinum in these games:

Yakuza 4
The Last of Us
Persona 4

I to would have impressed you to with a P4 plat except I couldn't catch the fish at the beach , gave up on it and finished the game completing every thing before and after that .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

KazumaKiryu said:

Yakuza 4
The Last of Us
Persona 4 Arena

Fixed for you :)