By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Nice to see the plat leaderboard back. Keep on rocking Arc. Decided to pick up Knack in that Valentines sale. I should have the plat in the next day or 2. Anyone else get Under Night In Birth yesterday? Oh, and thanks Truckosaurus. You kick ass.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Thx for the update Arc. I actually got beat for the week!

Just Need to platinum Apotheon and I have all available trophies in all my games. After that I'll platinum FF Type-0 and maybe Bloodborne if its good.

PS4 Game Collection

FrozenXIV said:

Just Need to platinum Apotheon and I have all available trophies in all my games. After that I'll platinum FF Type-0 and maybe Bloodborne if its good.

How dare you question if Bloodborne will be good.

FrozenXIV said:

I read that a couple trophies are glitched and won't unlock, but it looks like they must have finally fixed that, based on psnprofiles data.

Game is interesting but the combat is real wonky for me.  Weapon doesn't really work right, and half the time it acts like I didn't hit the button.  The weapons breaking pretty quickly is also very annoying.

Around the Network

I just platinumed gta 5!!!!! Only 0.1% of players have gotten it. One of my proudest yet up there with payday 2 and metal Gear solid 2!

I almost never post in here, but: Is anyone else trying to platinum Destiny?

I have 1 trophy left: Flawless Raider

Anyone want to try it this weekend?

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I now have my first Platinum (South Park) :)

KylieDog said:
Kerotan said:
I just platinumed gta 5!!!!! Only 0.1% of players have gotten it. One of my proudest yet up there with payday 2 and metal Gear solid 2!

My rarest platinum is still Motal Kombat.   So strange because it isn't a tough plat, just time consuming in an afk-able manner.

In fact my ten rarest plats in order (using PSNprofiles, not PSN)

Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter IV
Gran Turismo 5
Wipeout HD
Fifa 09
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Defiance
Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS Vita) (transfarring used for almost everything)
GTA V
Wolfenstein

Some of these aren't hard, MK, Fifa, Warhammer, Wolfentein are all quite easy but just need a bit of boosting online and time, Defiance was damn near impossible when I platinumed it, but for silly reasons, the requirements were fairly easy, just hard to get into matches to even try and meet the requirements, but this was later patched so now easy, just a bit time consuming.  Also surprised more people did not plat MGS2 via tranfarring, it is kinda buggy with requiring you re-do things to make some trophies pop again, but still very easy.   GTAV is also rather easy, just time consuming.

Of those I've got Wolfenstein and metal Gear solid 2. That was very hard but very rewarding all the same. 

Keep up the great work Arcturus much appreciated.
I got my copy of the order and can't wait to see if the criticism is justified.