By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Trophy rarity average 42,93%
Working on far cry 4 plat and gt6 plat too.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:

Been working on getting the plat. trophy for Sly Cooper: Thieves of Time. I'm not a fan of the game but the trophies are easy to get.

Is anyone having issues with the online trophies of GTA 5. I did the character transfer from PS3 to PS4, and only a couple of the multiplayer trophies got unlocked. I did the transfer in Nov. 28 and more than two months has passed and the issue still hasn't been resolved.

I got one trophy when I first got online for GTA5 but after I rode around for about 30 mins the rest unlocked for me

Currently going for the F1 2011 platinum on the Vita. Then it's time for Persona 4 ;)

No update this week, as you may have already guessed. Next week for sure. Still trying to find an hour or two to fix the platinum leaderboard script.

Arcturus said:
No update this week, as you may have already guessed. Next week for sure. Still trying to find an hour or two to fix the platinum leaderboard script.

No worries!

Around the Network

Have my eyes been deceiving me, or has the bug (that takes you to the wrong page when you click on "new post") in this thread been fixed?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
Have my eyes been deceiving me, or has the bug (that takes you to the wrong page when you click on "new post") in this thread been fixed?

It looks like it has been fixed! Huzzah!

Esquoret said:

It has been fixed thanks to TruckOSaurus! I reported the bug to him in this thread and he was able to fix the issue.

Yay! Thanks TruckOSaurus for fixing that bug.

Did anyone 100%ed Joe Danger on Vita? I completed all the chapters except the final one, and finished all the trainings. Collected all of the stars too. I cant enter the last race, it says not enough stars.