By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Esquoret said:
Just realised that PSNProfiles now offers a new stat: Average Rarity (of all one's trophies).

Currently mine is at 50.07%, which I believe is on the high end (whoring too many trophies that are easy/common). Most of you would be in the 40s, a select few in the 30s -- e.g. TBone = 38.55%.

oh yeah...

surprisingly mine is 45% but the vast majority of my games have easy trophies.

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
Just realised that PSNProfiles now offers a new stat: Average Rarity (of all one's trophies).

Currently mine is at 50.07%, which I believe is on the high end (whoring too many trophies that are easy/common). Most of you would be in the 40s, a select few in the 30s -- e.g. TBone = 38.55%.

Mine's at 46.82%, which is surprising considering how many new games I start nowadays and never play much.

Some of the stats are funny, as it appears I haven't gotten a single trophy around 11AM-noon and most of my trophies are earned around 7AM, which is odd as I'm never up at that time. My trophies by day are all about the same, too, with Tuesday being the lowest (757) and Thursday being the highest (907).

Esquoret said:

I didn't notice this. Pretty cool!

43.09% for me.

Esquoret said:

It seems though its including all trophies instead of the game only. 

It's been awhile guys but I'm still here.. Finally got the Dying Light plat after multiple playthroughs and trophies glitched. Techland needs to get their ish together.

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
It's been awhile guys but I'm still here.. Finally got the Dying Light plat after multiple playthroughs and trophies glitched. Techland needs to get their ish together.

So does Volition, because Saints Row IV on PS4 froze numerous times, requiring the PS4 to be unplugged. Not only that, but the same glitches in the game occured, including the super powers trophy, making me have to go through the game again to get it.

MasterVG71782 said:

So does Volition, because Saints Row IV on PS4 froze numerous times, requiring the PS4 to be unplugged. Not only that, but the same glitches in the game occured, including the super powers trophy, making me have to go through the game again to get it.

Seriously. And Gat Out of Hell is even worse. Freezing all over the fucking place. Plus the King of Hell trophy glitched on me, I think because I did some of the activities in co-op. It gave me the trophy for 100% takeover, but in the challenges section it said I was one or two activities short of takeover for several areas. So I replayed everything, but no dice. Ultimately I had to do all the challenges over again on a second playthrough.

43.98% pour average rarity...
Ca pourrait etre pire.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Been working on getting the plat. trophy for Sly Cooper: Thieves of Time. I'm not a fan of the game but the trophies are easy to get.

Is anyone having issues with the online trophies of GTA 5. I did the character transfer from PS3 to PS4, and only a couple of the multiplayer trophies got unlocked. I did the transfer in Nov. 28 and more than two months has passed and the issue still hasn't been resolved.

Got my 4000th trophy the other day. Decided to make it the Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z plat. That was satisfying. Hopefully I can hit 5000 this year.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4