By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

How about that, if I were to be added to this list I'd be 4th with 16,185 points.

Around the Network
puffthedragon3 said:
How about that, if I were to be added to this list I'd be 4th with 16,185 points.

A high trophy count is always welcome to join.

thnx arc

I don't think I'd rank high with my impressive Platinum trophy count of zero.

Signature goes here!

Don't mind me, I'm testing stuff.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Wait, what? I made the top 10? Last time I checked I was 69. Didn't really mind it...
I earned like no trophies for half a year.
impossibru

Edit: was looking at the wrong table. Possibru after all. 

TruckOSaurus said:

Don't mind me, I'm testing stuff.

Please go ahead you'll find that this thread has a couple of things that needs fixing :(

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Ka-pi96 said:
Haven't been too good at getting trophies this year so far. I do intend to get my first 2015 platinum (Danganronpa) soon though.

How are you liking it? I platinumed like two months ago. The main story was a blast but the side stuff for the platinum after that was a bit of a chore.

Now I'm playing the 2nd one and I feel like the mini games they replaced for the trials are for the worse. Maybe I'm a little burned on the series too.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

It's been a while since I checked up on this. I haven't really been playing my PS Vita too much until just recently, so I should be getting some new trophies now.

Just realised that PSNProfiles now offers a new stat: Average Rarity (of all one's trophies).

Currently mine is at 50.07%, which I believe is on the high end (whoring too many trophies that are easy/common). Most of you would be in the 40s, a select few in the 30s -- e.g. TBone = 38.55%.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin