By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Well I finally got the platinum for Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Now I got to beat Uncharted on Hard and crushing and that will be my 3rd plat of this week :)

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
Well I finally got the platinum for Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Now I got to beat Uncharted on Hard and crushing and that will be my 3rd plat of this week :)

Semms like an easy platinum to get.

Well honestly it depends on how good u can be with Genesis controls
It wasn't easy doin most of them
But if u had a Genesis, then they might be
A lot of the games are hard because the people u fight like to jump u and they come from behind u and in front and its only 2D
but it was an easy plat to me cuz i played most of the games that were in it before so i knew how they would be

Jboy.

Ok, not sure if i get it beacuse from now and 1 month forward alot of good games will release so we will see.

Jboy.
Yeah my friend is going to let me borrow that Sonic game since he's done with it now and maybe Fall Out 3 since he doesnt play it much. Are the trophies easy to get on Sonic Genisis?

Around the Network

@Mikalike1217
yeah u should get the plat for sonic easily. idk about fallout, I played it once and got totally lost so idk...

@jboy0990
i bet e-swat was pretty hard wasn't it lol!!

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

@kyliedog: yeah they look pretty easy! Too bad I "can't" play some old games on a HDTV!

I rented Uncharted and I am about to start chapter 6. It is one great game. Action-packed and funny too at times.

I got a bunch of trophies already (including my first silver trophy ). I need to update my sig. Maybe later. Now, it's more Uncharted Baby time!!!

PS - A question: On the kill 50 people with.... trophies, can I kill 5 people, die, kill 5 more, die again, repeat till I reach 50 kills, and get the trophy?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

For the weapon trophies, you can do just that. Kill people, die and restart from the checkpoint, only to kill more people with the weapon again.

Just played through Linger in Shadows... interesting game, and many nice easy trophies, now over 300!