By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

There goes my triple digit update streak. Next week should be good though. Got several easy golds lined up. Just got the Hoard 100%. What a boring grind. Thanks for the update, Merry Christmas.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Thx for update

Thanks for the update Arc. I now have more points than in 2013, but will finish a spot lower this year

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Thanks, Arc.

Thx for the update Arc.

Around the Network

Just got perfect on level 50 in Velocity X2. That level is mind bending. I was afraid I had missed a capsule on the helix, but thankfully I had all 400 at the end. Supposedly level 47 is even harder. Hopefully it doesn't give me as much trouble as this one did.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Thanks for the update.
Ethomaz you are soon going to be overtaken!

My completion rate has taken yet another hit though, just loaded up TLOU:R and GTA V.... im never going to complete all these games =(

Talk about completion rate, I reached my goal of 95%!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
Talk about completion rate, I reached my goal of 95%!

My aim was 70% by the end of this year, but right now im on 67.76%.

Would have hit my target if I didnt load up new games. Was supposed to have got the GT5 plat and uncharted DLC trophies as well by now.

fps_d0minat0r said:

My aim was 70% by the end of this year, but right now im on 67.76%.

Would have hit my target if I didnt load up new games. Was supposed to have got the GT5 plat and uncharted DLC trophies as well by now.

Good luck on those goals. I've been working on GT5 off and on for a while. I know it's within my ability, I have silver on the Nurburgring Vettel challenge and my best combined hot and cold lap times add up to gold. Sazuka is another matter entirely but I'm sure I'll pull it off eventually. It's just a matter of patience and dedication.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2