By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Mikalike1217 said:
Ok I'm sorta new here but if anybody can, will somebody help me with some Little Big Planet trophies?

sure ive been trying to get party person but the people on my list are always on at different times. psnID - phillip_cat

Around the Network
HideoK said:
Ail said:
Going to suddenly be swamped by platinum possible titles....
Still working on Ferrari Challenge and I upped my Gamefly subscription and CoD:WaW and Mirror Edge are on the way !
And I am finally buying LBP this Friday with my Best Buy reward zones rewards !
I am gunning for you Hideok !!!!!!!

Uh-oh... 3 new games? And your currently only 1 platinum away!! I need to find more games!!

Go work on Warhawk platinum !'

I hear it's a really easy one

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

To Max King of the Wild i need that one too. ill add you next time im on cause im about to go to work. my psn is Mikalike1217

lol ali. fuck you for just even joking about that.

if warhawk players actually tried to get the flag in CTF matches instead of treating it like death matches some warhawk badges and medals would be easier to get (IE kill flag carrier 500 times. i only have 140 and i just sit inside the base waiting for someone to go for the flag for hours!and win 500 team games. i only have like 30 out of hundreds because all the ctf matches ends in a tie. and i cant play zones or tdm because i have to kill the carrier 360 more times for a badge.

and if the stats didnt screw up it would be a tad easier too. i had to get 50 kills in a match 3 times before it stuck.

thats why i want to get like 8 other people and make a game like kill the carrier only and use one kind of weapon to level up badges

i cant even get 6 people in a drop ship. i dont know why either because that would be deadly as hell you would just need to stay away from binocs

Max King of the Wild said:
lol ali. fuck you for just even joking about that.

if warhawk players actually tried to get the flag in CTF matches instead of treating it like death matches some warhawk badges and medals would be easier to get (IE kill flag carrier 500 times. i only have 140 and i just sit inside the base waiting for someone to go for the flag for hours!and win 500 team games. i only have like 30 out of hundreds because all the ctf matches ends in a tie. and i cant play zones or tdm because i have to kill the carrier 360 more times for a badge.

and if the stats didnt screw up it would be a tad easier too. i had to get 50 kills in a match 3 times before it stuck.

thats why i want to get like 8 other people and make a game like kill the carrier only and use one kind of weapon to level up badges

i cant even get 6 people in a drop ship. i dont know why either because that would be deadly as hell you would just need to stay away from binocs

Play collection :P

It counts the same as flags...

I got to get back to warhawk some day, I was only 200 pts or so from Command Sergent..

Around the Network

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .............................. i didnt know that! defense badge should get a little easier.

Finally got the POP platinum!! thank god

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

Congrats Dunndunn
I'm about to get the Ultimate Sonic Genesis collection platinum hopefully

Well I found what my problem at Ferrari Challenge is.
The stupid game cheats and increase difficulty based on your average ranking in the last few races...( except in arcade where the difficulty is set, which explains why I could clear arcade)
As I was working on win the US challenge with maximum points I was quitting if I wasn't about to win so all my last races were always win in the save...

I tested it by ending last on purpose on two races, and then got back to the challenge race I was working on.
Instead of always doing around 1'30'80 for the pole position the AI is now doing 1'31'60 or so........

I noticed this when on some races the best AI car was starting to be faster than me on straightline...
Well now I know what to do to fix it lol, time to loose a few races !

I just finally got to lvl 6 thanks to Flower.

I really need to take time to beat Buzz, Resistance 2, MotorStorm 2, and LBP...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453