By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Yeah it came out the 10th
I got it too
I'm about to platinum it too lol

And btw only 3 more veteran levels on CoD and i'll platinum that too

I predict i'll have at least 3-4 platinums by the next update :)

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
Thanks nordlead! It's been on my radar for a while, but I've been quite busy lately and lost track of the release date.

Nordlead, on a related note, I noticed that the game can be purchased from VGChartz through Amazon. Do you know if I, being in Canada, can purchase games through here?

if you go to games->vgchartz store, you can then click on the Canada store and just search for the game in there.

or you can just click this link

http://astore.amazon.ca/vgch0d-20/detail/B001G33V8S

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Thanks again nordlead! I may just purchase it through here :)

it has awesome games on it ive never heard of until now. (e-swat, alien syndrome, etc.) and also my favs(dr robotniks mean bean machine, golden axe and streets of rage) definite buy if your not just looking for trophies

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

Dunndunn90.

Semms like an easy platinum how is the game.

Around the Network
DuNnDuNn90 said:
yay!! just got plat for sonic genesis collection!! easy platinum if anybody wants to get it. i'd recommend renting it though

Geez man, slow down.  I tested it out during my lunch break and got the Altered Beast trophy, but that's it so far :P

I may or may not get a little time to play this weekend.

Playfire dont have the sonic genesis collection trophies yet i cant update my card!

Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
Thanks fadetoone and jboy.

I guess it is Uncharted Baby! first

And I will try Hard first. Will I regret it down the line?

Depends. I would never recommend making trophy runs in a game you haven't played before, simply because it takes the fun out of the game to focus on them.

I'd say play the game on normal/hard first, enjoy it like you would any other game, and then go for the trophies.

Oh, and if you do start with hard, the game is going to pwn at first. The only reason I went through hard without any trouble was because I had unlocked weapons from getting other trophies/rewards.

You're right. I will play on normal first, enjoy the game, then I will try to get more trophies. Thanks.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
Thanks fadetoone and jboy.

I guess it is Uncharted Baby! first

And I will try Hard first. Will I regret it down the line?

Depends. I would never recommend making trophy runs in a game you haven't played before, simply because it takes the fun out of the game to focus on them.

I'd say play the game on normal/hard first, enjoy it like you would any other game, and then go for the trophies.

Oh, and if you do start with hard, the game is going to pwn at first. The only reason I went through hard without any trouble was because I had unlocked weapons from getting other trophies/rewards.

You're right. I will play on normal first, enjoy the game, then I will try to get more trophies. Thanks.

You're welcome

Only four more levels away from reaching level 30 with Spec Ops on R2's Co-Op. After that, the long trek starts for the 10k trophy, which is quite a journey from only like 630 or so.