By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

It's a tricky point to figure out but I'm sure Arcturus will come up with a fair way.

Until then let's get back to the serious situation of hideok and getrdone hogging all the trophys lol congrats guys but let's hope I beat you to 2000 lol

I'm bit confused with how trophys are achieved in EoJ what settings do you have to be on. This week I'm guna suffer trophy wise as iv just lost faith a bit so having a slow chillout week then bk to the hard grind of getting a bronze trophy lol

Around the Network
mattbfg said:
It's a tricky point to figure out but I'm sure Arcturus will come up with a fair way.

Until then let's get back to the serious situation of hideok and getrdone hogging all the trophys lol congrats guys but let's hope I beat you to 2000 lol

I'm bit confused with how trophys are achieved in EoJ what settings do you have to be on. This week I'm guna suffer trophy wise as iv just lost faith a bit so having a slow chillout week then bk to the hard grind of getting a bronze trophy lol

I spent 5 hours last night to get 2 bronze trophies ...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@Arcturus
Yeah good point about keeping the people really low on the list. A lot of them are very active vgchartz users. Plus it's cool for a current vgchartz user to buy a PS3, start with 0 trophies and then see themselves fly up the list if they are actively collecting trophies. So I agree a minimum trophy count should NOT be initiated.

Now the people with 0 posts to 1 post should probably be axed right away in the next update. No warning for those people who never took the time to post again before the league instated the 50 post rule. Each person should be examined individually and perhaps a warning of deletion message could be privately sent. And there definitely should be a minimum post count for a new user to join. I think 50 is a good number still.

Finally I like the idea of the tick for active users that fadetoone suggested. Each week that no trophies are gained it goes up to 1 point. Maybe once it reaches 24 that user will be deleted. 6 months without gaining a single trophy could be very generous. Unless the person has a good excuse like they are going away to study abroad for a year or something. Then they could arrange to stay on. Otherwise, if you don't play a single game for 6 months you probably don't care about being in the trophy league anyways. I would even argue 10 weeks myself, but in case there are no new games someone wants to buy in a 2 1/2 month time period that may be too little.

mattbfg said:

I made a post back then to help you with EoJ, let me copy and paste, if you didn't see it

The eye of judgment trophies are acquired on versus, though you need to meet the requirements with the difficulty level on at least Normal, if i'm not mistaken.

Here is the trophy list for the eye of judgment: http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/the-eye-of-judgement/trophies/

It's weird that all the trophies are secret lol

Some trophies require you to just beat a certain deck, and others to beat a certain deck and win a challenge (after you beat the 5 first decks, that gives you bronze trophies, the challenges will unlock, if i'm not mistaken, and those are silver trophies)

And people: I would be REALLY GRATEFUL if somebody could share with me the expansion packs for the eye of judgment so i could get the remaining trophies. I have no way of buying things on the PSN as i'm Brazilian and i can't get around the address thing with my credit card on the PSN.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

For all your hard work on the league i wanted to help so I looked through the league and noticed these people were under 50 posts. I dont no if it will help you, but if i was to remove people these are the ones i would remove. I know that sounds mean but sorry. You inactive in these forums. Some people have under 10 posts should definitley be removed imo.

alphagear 20 posts
xzenogear 10 posts
Stoph 1 posts
Lumbo 24 posts
Fortis71 1 posts
Alicemudgarden 32 posts
aidey68 7 posts
Ikkes 10 posts
Fumigates 1 posts
DeadOnArrival06 12 posts
johnny_ownz 3 posts
CheezMouse 2 posts
RedHairedShanks 4 posts
yl_ksa 26 posts
Vic_haste 6 posts

Around the Network

@oliminator: yeah I agree! This isn't mean, this is JUSTICE!

exactly ! Kill them all !

lol

Existing League members:
Trophies
In my opinion a no-trophy-earnt-counter is a good way to keep an eye on exsisting members. i think 3 months of not collecting trophies is enough for beeing deleted.

in case someone gets deleted, is there any way to rejoin? if so, i guess it can be done by collecting trophies again? how many (e.g. additional 50 to be back on the league)? BUT, dont you have to check every single inactive member if he/she fullfills the criteria to rejoin? Or any inactive member has to send a mail to "Mr. Trophy league" informing he/she has collected additional 50 trophies, thus no "inactive check" has to be done...

dont know if increase of posts should be tracked as well... (4-10/ month)

Entry criteria:
Trophies:
as i said before, certain amount of trophies needed to join wont decrease the work effort. it is just a delay before work for admin kicks in. further more everybody should have the chance to start on the bottom to work his way up to the top of the table...

only way to track active members, dont like it very much but its necessary

cheers

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

@ hideoK, are you talking 24 consecutive weeks? that does sound okay

Well its about friggin time
I got my first platinum :) lol
but yeah i agree u should remove them cuz i don't think its right for some people to have such few posts but still be in the league