By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I would like to say Congratz to HideoK and getrdone for 1000 trophies, damm.

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Flow said:
marciosmg said:

I got 3 more Warhawk trophies today. That is 17 bronze trophies so far.

I rock. I know. You don't need to tell me.

@flow - parabens pelo platinum cara. Agora me ajuda com Warhawk, droga

Valeu :D

Claro que ajudo cara, mas fala, quais sao seus planos pro warhawk? Cochilei hoje de tarde entao hoje devo ficar aceso como um abajur até tarde :P. E outra, vou pro rio quinta agora e devo levar o ps3, vou ver se acho um hotel com tv legal e internet wireless boa, então devo ter bastante tempo pra jogar :D

And people, please if anybody can share the set 2 and 3 of the eye of judgment let me know

Meu plano é tentar pegar o maior numero possivel de trophies no menor tempo possível. Que tal?

Quando você puder me ajudar e ver que estou online, me avisa pra eu poder pegar meus trophies.

brasileiros por aqui! hehee bom saber

@Dark Odin

Opa, mais um :D, não sabia q vc era BR tambem

@Jboy

I didn't had much problem at hard landing, except for the ending of the stage, in what part are you stuck?

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Tbone said:
I would like to say Congratz to HideoK and getrdone for 1000 trophies, damm.

Thanks Tbone!  I was really happy to reach 1000 trophies, although I was sitting at 999 for an entire night and couldn't find a single trophy to get in any of my games! I wanted to get my 1000th trophy with a bang & blow up 10 cars in 10 seconds in GTA... except thats kinda tough when you don't have the rocket launcher yet... and the police kept messing up my plans of piling up 10 cars next to each other.

So the next day I downloaded episode 2 of penny arcade and the precipice of darkness which is a hilarious PSN game series btw, and I got the easy 'Reluctant Hero' trophy for turning down going on the new adventure repeatedly. I also just finished episode 1 and I can't wait to play episode 2 now. The dialogue and story is so funny and the combat is turn based RPG which I have had a craving for.

Also looking forward to playing Flower tomorrow on the PSN. The reviews have all been very positive so far.

I put the wrong one Hard Landing is the 3rd level i meant relentless lol
Just 6 more chapters on Dead Space

Around the Network

I fell one position

But I shall recuperate! You just watch me!

Warhawk trophies will be mine. With flow's help, that is

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I should really get back to finishing WaW, since I only have a handful of non-Veteran trophies left (although I have only finished two stages on Veteran). Have I ever mentioned I really, really hate multiplayer trophies in games? -_-

okay its official. i hate warhawk. the game is really fun but the stats are so screwy. i got the defense medal but never got the other one. same thing is happening with badges. i had to get the pistol badge 5 times before it showed. the medal isnt hard to get but finding a server is. i need a death match on a very small map with a high score limit and enough time to get 50 kills. grrrrrr . this exactly why i put the game away in the first place

@HideoK: Thanks for the new rule suggestions. It does take a fair amount of time to do the weekly update for almost 170 users.

Your first suggested rule is to cut those that do not meet a minimum level of points. I'm adverse to implementing this rule for a few reasons:
- many of the members below 100 or 50 points do earn a few trophies a week, or some sit idle for a few weeks then jump up dramatically
- many of the members who fit into this category are active members on the forums
- only a few members at the bottom of the list sit there with the same amount of points for weeks at a time (i.e. NeoRatt). IMO, these members should be removed.

Since only a few members sit with the same point total for weeks on end, it might be better to remove them on a case by case basis as oppose to implementing a rule.

Your second suggested rule is to cut those that do not meet a minimum post count. I agree with this suggestion more, and would like to implement it at some point in the near future. As mentioned before and in the first post, this league is intended for active members of the VGchartz forums. Now, I don't want to go and remove those that don't post daily, but I wouldn't consider you active if you only have a few posts to your name (less than 10 or 20 posts maybe?).

This new rule is probably a few weeks away. I'll still like to give it a bit more thought, and I'd like to welcome more input and feedback on it.

In the mean time, I'd like to encourage those who haven't posted in the forums yet, or those with only a few posts, to post a bit more often (on any thread in VGchartz). I'll post the details of the rule a few weeks before implementation so that no one is caught off guard.

As a mentioned before, input and feedback is welcome :)

BTW, sorry I'm a bit late to this discussion, I was away for a week.

Add a counter to the table. If their trophy count didn't increase for the week, add one, else reset to zero. If it reaches some number, remove them.