By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

fadetoone said:
maximus22 said:
KylieDog said:

I put in Ghostbusters to play it online earlier with a friend who bought it some weeks ago.  They turned the servers off. Blah, I wanted to eventually plat that game.

Back to GTAV item collecting.  Far, far too many.  You'd never do it without a guide either, unlike older games on PS2.  Such shitty design for a modern game.

THanks for update.

Yeah the tedious collection is a trend that has long outlived its charm especially now that it's required for platinum.   It adds nothing to the game and, as you said, can't be completed without a guide unless you want to add an extra couple hundred hours to your playtime.  Who's going to think to check on top of a random rock in the desert that can't be reached from the ground?

I thought about going for 100% in story mode in GTA V and then I flipped my shit when I tried driving that slow as balls submarine around the entire island collecting nuclear waste.  Got about half way and pretty much turned the game off in disgust.  Between that, and the incredibly obvious time wasting BS for the sake of time wasting (like running around in the desert for 5 miles), that game doesn't deserve to be 100%'d by anybody.

Ugh I forgot about the godforsaken 1mph submarine trip around the entire island.  Asshole Rockstar must just put this crap in to see if we will actually do it laughing their heads off the whole time.  I was compelled to complete it for whatever reason though.  

Around the Network

Great more bad news on Injustice. Unless they release a patch i won´t be able to get the Buddy system. Seems also that numerous of people have same issue. Great thing with an Ultimate edition.

Meanwhile the Max battle mode is kicking my ass. This mode is easily the cheapest i have ever played, the A.I is damm brutal.

Got the Tearaway Plat! Best game for VITA to date

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

got the crazy accomploshrine built in don't starve yesterday and the trophy for using it 725 times as well. "I feel so accomplished" I've been enjoying the game a bit but on a few occasions it has crashed on me after many hours. Being a roguelike game saving would always mean quiting as well so it added an extra burden so I wouldn't lose hours of work.
Unlocking Maxwell is whats really going to be a pain...

Wonktonodi said:
got the crazy accomploshrine built in don't starve yesterday and the trophy for using it 725 times as well. "I feel so accomplished" I've been enjoying the game a bit but on a few occasions it has crashed on me after many hours. Being a roguelike game saving would always mean quiting as well so it added an extra burden so I wouldn't lose hours of work.

From what I've read, unlocking Wes seem like even more painful since it has randomness factor into it as well. Don't think I really wanna touch this game even thought it's free haha.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
Wonktonodi said:

From what I've read, unlocking Wes seem like even more painful since it has randomness factor into it as well. Don't think I really wanna touch this game even thought it's free haha.

I can see that especially if I use the cloud save to deal with the adventure mode.  I'm enjoying the game enough for now though.  However I have been spoiled by suvival mode. Now winter is coming :(

Wonktonodi said:
Esquoret said:
Wonktonodi said:

I can see that especially if I use the cloud save to deal with the adventure mode.  I'm enjoying the game enough for now though.  However I have been spoiled by suvival mode. Now winter is coming :(

The thing I don't like about Don't Starve is how it just kind of throws you into the game without any sort of indications for what the hell you should be doing.  I had unlocked the 3rd character before I had even realized there was a map.

So I got the accomploshrine trophies and GTFO of there.

fadetoone said:

The thing I don't like about Don't Starve is how it just kind of throws you into the game without any sort of indications for what the hell you should be doing.  I had unlocked the 3rd character before I had even realized there was a map.

So I got the accomploshrine trophies and GTFO of there.

yeah without guides I'd have given up a while ago. first time got killed by bees. second by the darkness. and another times by a eyeball plants that took over my base :( shame how much that company hated putting tophies in, they could have had some really interesting ones.

I just got my tenth platinum in Sly 3, next one in view is the sound shapes one, wish me luck, A LOT of luck

Finally i beat Battle mode. Cheap mode as hell, luckily its over.

Now for boring Star labs