By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

mysticwolf said:
Got my fifth platinum, also my first Vita platinum! PSASBR.

Damn how did you get a match online. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:
WTF Esquoret. A ton of points and no platinum? What have you been doing?

Got a Vita, so I did get a second Sound Shapes platinum trophy -- but I don't think that's meant to be displayed on the update. Though I also just got another platinum (The Raven), but too late for the update. Other than that, it's 7 PSN games and LittleBigPlanet 2 Cross-Controller DLC.

This is what happens when a trophy hunter gets a new platform: games with easy trophies will be hunted down without mercy!

Yeah I almost feel bad for the Sound Shapes whoring

Anyway, congrats for your Vita purchase. If you need any advice, just ask me. I think I've played almost every game worth playing on that system

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:

Anyway, congrats for your Vita purchase. If you need any advice, just ask me. I think I've played almost every game worth playing on that system

Cheers, man. Well I'm gonna start with Tearaway soon. It's the biggest reason that I bought the Vita actually!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:

This is what happens when a trophy hunter gets a new platform: games with easy trophies will be hunted down without mercy!

Haha nice. Yeah I picked up a lot of cheap games on Vita during the 14 for 14 sale. Got lone survivor, stealth inc, thomas was alone, & killzone mercenary and recently picked up Tearaway. Definitely been playing more vita than PS3/PS4 combined lately.

Did just fly through DMC Devil May Cry which is still free on PS+. Really was surprised how fun it was, I could see how that was a game of the year for some people. Would probably rank the DMC's as DMC 3, DMC 1, DMC, DMC 4, DMC 2. DMC 1 has a lot of nostalgia that brings it up for me even thought the combat isn't nearly as good anymore as the new DMC. The story of the new DMC was the weakest point, but the combat was excellent.

Thanks for the update! I appreciate all the work you put into this, Arcturus!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Thanks Arc!

Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:

Cheers, man. Well I'm gonna start with Tearaway soon. It's the biggest reason that I bought the Vita actually!

And it might be the best game for it actually. Well I think I like Gravity Rush a bit more.

The Rayman games and Persona 4G are actually the strongest games on the platform, but I usually don't count them as Vita games.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Thx for update

KylieDog said:

I put in Ghostbusters to play it online earlier with a friend who bought it some weeks ago.  They turned the servers off. Blah, I wanted to eventually plat that game.

Back to GTAV item collecting.  Far, far too many.  You'd never do it without a guide either, unlike older games on PS2.  Such shitty design for a modern game.

THanks for update.

Yeah the tedious collection is a trend that has long outlived its charm especially now that it's required for platinum.   It adds nothing to the game and, as you said, can't be completed without a guide unless you want to add an extra couple hundred hours to your playtime.  Who's going to think to check on top of a random rock in the desert that can't be reached from the ground?

maximus22 said:
KylieDog said:

I put in Ghostbusters to play it online earlier with a friend who bought it some weeks ago.  They turned the servers off. Blah, I wanted to eventually plat that game.

Back to GTAV item collecting.  Far, far too many.  You'd never do it without a guide either, unlike older games on PS2.  Such shitty design for a modern game.

THanks for update.

Yeah the tedious collection is a trend that has long outlived its charm especially now that it's required for platinum.   It adds nothing to the game and, as you said, can't be completed without a guide unless you want to add an extra couple hundred hours to your playtime.  Who's going to think to check on top of a random rock in the desert that can't be reached from the ground?

I thought about going for 100% in story mode in GTA V and then I flipped my shit when I tried driving that slow as balls submarine around the entire island collecting nuclear waste.  Got about half way and pretty much turned the game off in disgust.  Between that, and the incredibly obvious time wasting BS for the sake of time wasting (like running around in the desert for 5 miles), that game doesn't deserve to be 100%'d by anybody.