By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

d2wi said:
Arcturus said:
d2wi said:
Is there a PS4 version only of this? :|

I'd feel stupid with like 80 points then everyone else has like 10,000 lol

I would love to have different leaderboards for each platform, but unfortunately I haven't found a way to view separate trophy totals by platform.

You mean you can't view trophies by game, or individual trophies or something in PSN, it just gives the total trophies?

I mean I can't view the total number of trophies (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum) you have earned by platform (PS3, PS4. PSVita). The totals they show are for all platforms combined.

Of course you can view trophies by individual game, but it would be way too time consuming to go through everyone's trophy records to add up how many trophies they've earned just for PS4, PSVita, or PS3.

EDIT: I just looked at psnprofiles and you can sort trophy data by platform, but it looks like they don't display totals by platform.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
d2wi said:
Arcturus said:
d2wi said:
Is there a PS4 version only of this? :|

I'd feel stupid with like 80 points then everyone else has like 10,000 lol

I would love to have different leaderboards for each platform, but unfortunately I haven't found a way to view separate trophy totals by platform.

You mean you can't view trophies by game, or individual trophies or something in PSN, it just gives the total trophies?

I mean I can't view the total number of trophies (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum) you have earned by platform (PS3, PS4. PSVita). The totals they show are for all platforms combined.

Of course you can view trophies by individual game, but it would be way too time consuming to go through everyone's trophy records to add up how many trophies they've earned just for PS4, PSVita, or PS3.

What if everyone is just honest and tells you. ^_^

d2wi said:
Arcturus said:

What if everyone is just honest and tells you. ^_^

That sounds like a lot of work for everyone involved :/

Everyone would have to add up their own totals each week and send me the information. I would have to scour through 100+ messages each week.

I would love to join the trophy leage next year. Hopefully i will have enough forum posts soon without spamming :p

I'm gonna join btw.

And I've been here since 2007, I don't think I need to wait.

PSN is down right now though. :

Around the Network

Was trying to get Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus Done before this weeks update but dont think I'll be able to I'm in the process of moving. Next week though I should have Into the Nexus done though, and maybe Grid 2 if I can figure out how to get Global Domination that seems to be a glitched trophy on Grid 2. .

Mypst.com.br shows trophies by plataforms... I think PSNProfile will support that soon too.

For PS4 I have:

Platinum: 2
Gold: 9
Silver: 72
Bronze: 64

Total: 147

http://www.mypst.com.br/rank/ethomaz/#!perfil

Not bad

After more than 3 months of playing the daily challenges of Rayman Legends, I'm finally going to get my first DIAMOND CUP! Currently ranked 18 out of 2953 (0.61%) in The Neverending Pit (regular daily challenge) with the record of 1887.27m.

Also very close to getting the platinum trophy now -- need just about one more week.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Platinum Trophy Holders

docholliday
Tailgunner

The King of Fighters XIII - Platinum Trophy Holders

postofficebuddy