By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

ghettoglamour said:
Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:

I'm coming for you Esquoret!!

You got a chance on the main leaderboard. But for the platinum leaderboard, which I care most about, still got a long way to go!

Sure, you have an insane completion rate. What about Rayman Legends, did you get the platinum already, are you still doing the challenges or have you given up?

Yeah I'm still working on Rayman Legends daily. Will complete it in December if everything continues as is...

Are you in the EU PlayStation area?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network

Wow I went nuts on Black Friday. will be a wile before I am moving on to next Gen. Ratchet and Clank into the Nexus, Metro LL, Saints Row 4, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Ratchet and Clank Collection, plus re-bought Last of Us and will be going for plat on that as well.

Also PS+ in the states in Dec is awesome, Grid 2 and Borderlands 2 which are both games I dont have and will def sink some time into.

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:
KylieDog said:
Seems they patched GTA online so cannot quick level anymore by repeating stages for quick RP. Looks like the time it took me to level from 1-90 is going to be halved (or worse) again for 90-100, would have been a few hours before they nerfed RP gain.

That is what I get for being lazy. Sorry to anyone who barely played it. Massive grind awaits you.

Not looking forward to it. I rarely play it.

First time I turned it on for a month or so.  Ignoring the terrible launch that they had more than enough time to prepare for, the only is just crap.  Anything competitive is a joke, co-op stuff can be ok but the matchmaking is terrible, is designed for large groups of friends to play together and nobody else, but most people are solo or with a single friend, large groups are rare.

Plus griefers everywhere.  The only openworld I spend any time in is invite only.

Hope GTA doesn't get any GOTY awards, really does not deserve them.

Thats bound to happen. It will most likely win most goty awards.

@Esquoret: Yes, I live in Switzerland.

I have two questions for you guys.

1. How does the PS4 update the trophies? I saw that in standby mode it will update them (but when exactly), but if you do turn off there is no option to automatically turn it on at a certain time like you could on PS3 with PS+. I am right? If yes, this sucks big time cause as I heard the stand by mode consumes quite a lot...

2. The second topic is Resogun. I've played a couple of stages but I don't understand how some things work.

Where do I see how much boost I have?
Same for overdrive, are there any indications on screen for its availability?
How do I know when and where I can save humans?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

My time to plat Rayman Legends vita has been slipping. They patched the missing levels so I gained a lot of ground there, but before that I had been missing a lot of days and settling for silver on other days. Really getting tired of playing the same levels over and over. Might not plat until January or Feb now if I'm sporadic about getting golds. Around 780 points away.

Crazy thing is ever since I got my PS4 on launch day I only played it 1 day on my vacation and then I went back to playing PS3 games the next day. I loved the experience and how smooth the OS on the PS4 is, yet yesterday was the first day in 2 weeks that I played the PS4 again for Resogun. The main reason... is I feel like I need to finish all my backlog of PS3 games before I commit myself to PS4 shiny new graphics and the better controller. Going back to PS3 will be that much harder and I might skip a lot of games otherwise. On top of that I just went crazy on some black friday PS3 deals and picked up 5 more PS3 games for $10-$30 a piece (I think I have a disease, lol) Two were games I rented that I'd like to play the DLC for; Dishonored & Bioshock Infinite. The other 3 were Arkham Origins, DOA 5 Ultimate, and DMC Devil May Cry.

On PS4 though I only have Resogun and Killzone Shadow Fall so I don't have that much to play to distract me from finishing PS3 games. Going to ask for Fifa 14 on PS4 for X-mas and changed my mind about playing COD: Ghosts & AC4 for now. Was on the fence for both, and maybe I'll still pick them up when they are cheap and I have nothing else to play. Just doesn't make sense to pay $60 for a game I'm not dying to play when I have at least 10 other backlog games to play. If I do buy them now someone please check me into a hospital because I have a sickness for gaming.

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:

1. How does the PS4 update the trophies? I saw that in standby mode it will update them (but when exactly), but if you do turn off there is no option to automatically turn it on at a certain time like you could on PS3 with PS+. I am right? If yes, this sucks big time cause as I heard the stand by mode consumes quite a lot...

2. The second topic is Resogun. I've played a couple of stages but I don't understand how some things work.

1) If you just go to view your trophy list it will sync your trophies at that time. That's what I always do.

2) You get boost in Resogun every 2-3 seconds or so after you use it. Bombs display in the top left of the screen as well as your life. Overdrive  I think is on a timer based on score. If I remember right the controller says overdrive ready to alert you. As far as saving all humans if you look at the human icons and you see one flashing you know its in danger. I wish it was easier to know where though, sometimes they could be on the opposite side of the screen.

ghettoglamour said:

1. As HideoK mentioned, trophies sync with the server when you view your trophy list on your PS4. Not sure if they sync while in standby mode, or automatically at certain times of the day. From what I read, standby mode consumes different levels of power depending on what is running in standby mode. For example, if you are actively downloading something and put your PS4 in standby mode, it will consume more power than if it is not actively downloading something.

2. In Resogun, your boost meter is the semi-circle above your ship. It recharges a few seconds after use. Your overdrive meter is the semi-circle below your ship. It recharges by collecting the little green orbs that appear after you destroy the enemy ships.

As for the humans, they are trapped in the little cubes. When you hear something about 'Keepers incoming', you must destroy all of the Keepers in the wave to release the human from the cube. The Keepers glow green.

Arcturus said:
ghettoglamour said:

1. As HideoK mentioned, trophies sync with the server when you view your trophy list on your PS4. Not sure if they sync while in standby mode, or automatically at certain times of the day. From what I read, standby mode consumes different levels of power depending on what is running in standby mode. For example, if you are actively downloading something and put your PS4 in standby mode, it will consume more power than if it is not actively downloading something.

2. In Resogun, your boost meter is the semi-circle above your ship. It recharges a few seconds after use. Your overdrive meter is the semi-circle below your ship. It recharges by collecting the little green orbs that appear after you destroy the enemy ships.

As for the humans, they are trapped in the little cubes. When you hear something about 'Keepers incoming', you must destroy all of the Keepers in the wave to release the human from the cube. The Keepers glow green.

I don't believe the trophies sync automatically in standby mode (yet) which seems like a massive oversight for PS+ users at least.

It's probably good to mention that saving humans is more complicated than it seems.  Some keepers follow a path in and out and you have to destroy them before they are gone.  Some just go around and around until you kill them.  Some have red targets and need to be killed in order.

dj2one said:

Wow I went nuts on Black Friday. will be a wile before I am moving on to next Gen. Ratchet and Clank into the Nexus, Metro LL, Saints Row 4, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Ratchet and Clank Collection, plus re-bought Last of Us and will be going for plat on that as well.

Also PS+ in the states in Dec is awesome, Grid 2 and Borderlands 2 which are both games I dont have and will def sink some time into.

I also went a little nuts, as usual, but mostly cheap blu-rays.  For gaming though:

Amazon Beyond: Two Souls $25.00
Amazon The Last of Us

$25.00

Amazon Sleeping Dogs $14.99
Amazon DmC Devil May Cry $9.99
Amazon Street Fighter x Tekken $9.99
Best Buy Playstation Plus Subscription - 1 Year $29.99
Best Buy Batman Arkham Origins $23.99
Best Buy Grand Theft Auto V $22.16
Microsoft Store Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm $10.00

Hey guys, thank you very much for your advice. I think now I'll get better at Resogun.

I'm playing a lot of Fifa 14 on PS4 lately. If you need a good adversary or co-op mate, just add me.
I've won the Online Seasons 1st League title on Fifa 12 and 13 and also FUT Seasons on Fifa 13, so just be warned

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Well I bought absolutely no game during Black Friday this year ( I still haven't played 2 of the games I bought at last year Black Friday and they are now cheaper now than they were back then...).

I was going to get the 25$ Last of US but It was 100% claimed buy the time I got to it...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !