By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Looks like the Xbox One is having even more problems with the hardware than the very small percentage of people with PS4 problems or the bent hdmi issue due to damage during shipping. Only problem is this crowd is the most vocal and most likely to write a bad review. It scared one of my friends into waiting. Sony says it's less than 1% that have any problems which is well within the range for new tech.

Looking like the Xbox One may have more problems in # of, but MS says its also a small percentage. This if from IGN:
"Other new Xbox One owners have reported numerous issues to the Xbox support message board, including concerning issues with disc drives (making a grinding up noise and not playing games), unusual sounds coming from the machine, more spontaneous system shutdowns (an endless cycle of crashing and rebooting), missing pixels, and blank or frozen screens. Others can't get their systems to start in the first place."

Around the Network

KylieDog said:

Do you have to go through that long ass car intro with bad music every single time, for every car?

Yes... close to 10 seconds for each car... no option to buy cars in batch.

Not just that I bought every car in the online and new cars dealerships... so I don't want to buy duplicated cars so I need to use the used cars dealership... the used cars dealership just get full updated with new options after you finish 5 races (A or B-Spec).

So..

+ Buy 20 cars in used cars dealership
+ Play 5 races
+ Buy 20 cars in used cars dealership
+ Play 5 races

I will do that until 1000 cars... more 250 to go

Got the Resogun plat the other night. That shit was hard.

Am I the first PS4 plat on here?

fadetoone said:
Got the Resogun plat the other night. That shit was hard.

Am I the first PS4 plat on here?

I got the Resogun plat the other night, too :)

We'll be the first with PS4 platinum trophies in this week's update.

Arcturus said:

Nice!  You should add me.

That 1cc trophy was a complete bitch.  I almost got it on my 2nd try and that final boss part with the red circles caught me.  The time I managed to get it, I made it all the way to level 5 without dying, took a screenshot, and then died within 5 seconds.  I still barely beat it... had 6 extra lives to start, lost 2, earned the 2 from saving humans, and still managed to only have 1 life left when I beat it I think.

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
Arcturus said:

Nice!  You should add me.

That 1cc trophy was a complete bitch.  I almost got it on my 2nd try and that final boss part with the red circles caught me.  The time I managed to get it, I made it all the way to level 5 without dying, took a screenshot, and then died within 5 seconds.  I still barely beat it... had 6 extra lives to start, lost 2, earned the 2 from saving humans, and still managed to only have 1 life left when I beat it I think.

Sure, I'll see if I can send an friend request via the PlayStation app, otherwise I'll send it when I get home.

I didn't have too much trouble with the 1cc trophy. I managed to get it when I was doing a playthrough to get the Pilot of Phobos trophy. I think the key is to earn as many extra lives by saving humans as you can. I think I earned two or three extra lives during that playthrough, and I was down to my last life by the end.

I had a lot of trouble with the 15x multiplier trophy. So many attempts I'd make it to 13 or 14x and I would either die or I'd lose it because there was nothing to shoot at in the short window between waves of enemies.

Arcturus said:

Sure, I'll see if I can send an friend request via the PlayStation app, otherwise I'll send it when I get home.

I didn't have too much trouble with the 1cc trophy. I managed to get it when I was doing a playthrough to get the Pilot of Phobos trophy. I think the key is to earn as many extra lives by saving humans as you can. I think I earned two or three extra lives during that playthrough, and I was down to my last life by the end.

I had a lot of trouble with the 15x multiplier trophy. So many attempts I'd make it to 13 or 14x and I would either die or I'd lose it because there was nothing to shoot at in the short window between waves of enemies.

Oh yeah, I actually tried that one a lot too, but completely forgot about it because of the torture of 1cc.  I tried a few different approaches, but the one that finally worked out was just playing from the start of level 1 on Veteran and got it shortly into level 2.

I tried a few times on Master since the multiplier goes up faster but that was a waste of time... the suicide projectiles were too much to handle.

I actually tried 1cc with Phobos myself, but since I wasn't used to it I had too many problems... I liked that it annihilated the bosses until the last one.  If the last boss had been easier I might have tried a few times.  I relied to heavily on the Nemesis boosting.

Resogun - Platinum Trophy Holders

Arcturus
Eindyien
fadetoone
Jboy0990

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - Platinum Trophy Holders

HideoK

SoulCalibur II HD - Platinum Trophy Holders

badgenome