By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:

Thx for update.

Only 1 point away Ail :)

Yesh I finally got a plat, it had been close to 6 months since my last...

I went back and finished DMC3..

I don't have any other game close to the plat though.( well Madden 25 isn't so far away but I have really no interest in playing ultimate team online games so I don't think I will try that, my next plat will most likely be Diablo 3).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Getting PS4 Friday, but am ordering TONS of PS3/VITA games on Black Friday weekend!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Disappointing month for ps3 only owners for ps+

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/11/13/playstation-plus-in-december-resogun-guacamelee-grid-2-more/

I don't even have a PS4 yet and I already have my first platinum!

Sounds Shapes PS4's save file can by cloud synced from your PS3/Vita save making it the first cross buy game with 3 platinums. For those that already bought the vita/ps3 version the ps4 version is free. PS4 versions of Flow, Flower, and Escape Plan are also free.

PS4 in 2 days! Put in for 1 vacation day from work a few months ago just to test it out
Killzone Shadow Fall & AC4 pre-ordered. Will be playing those and Resogun & Outlast all day and night.

Around the Network

Lol, so that's why Badgenome is missing :D he's playing like crazy!

Ohh and just got Hotline Miami platinum! Haven't been so frustrated at times with a game since trying to platinum CoD WaW. Still overall very enjoyable and addicting game, definitely worth the price, especially since it's cross buy.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

ghettoglamour said:
3 Plats in the last 10 days, way to go!! Only 2 more and I'll reach my goal of 25 plats in this year

wow so 23 so far this year. I think I'm at like 11 or 12 so far this year, Might get 4 more before the year is over since I'm now playing rps on my vita and ps3

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:
Disappointing month for ps3 only owners for ps+

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/11/13/playstation-plus-in-december-resogun-guacamelee-grid-2-more/

What is really annoying is Sony said PS4 will not impact current PS+, but now they removed a pS3 every month.  What makes it worse is the US still gets 3 games per month.

And of course they as usual use the 'busy' excuse and do not reply when they put out a crap month or when US gets treated better for no reason.

EU doesn't get free Metal Gear Rising DLC either, US PSN has it free, XBL US and EU has it free...only PSN EU still has to pay for it.

This year has been great, many great games for ps+. nevertheless, i hope they don´t plan to just screw ps3 owners only over with ps4 released.

KylieDog said:
How's Remember Me?

I wouldn't call it a "good" game but it's actually pretty enjoyable and also an easy platinum.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

KylieDog said:
How's Remember Me?

Disappointing actually. Feels like a ps2 game, the combat is a poor mans job at Batman