By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

For those who would like to see PS4's insides (Caution NSFW... its too sexy)
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/07/get-your-first-look-inside-the-ps4

Around the Network

@HideoK

Totally agree in the past I played Video games, this gen I became a gamer. There were so many awesome games this gen I spend way more time now gaming than I did before. I have beaten all those games except for Beyond and the Puppeteer just wanna finish up plats on those games before I completely move on to next gen since they were some of my faves. I will def play the Bio Infinite and Last of Us DLC though

I like to playthrough games once and not pay attention to trophies than go back and plat the games I really like as long as they dont have any crazy boosting required MP trophies.

We are already friends on PSN so I assume friends lists will carry over to PS4. I'll def be checking out your gameplay vids since you are a trophy beast With your 101 plats.

Shame I can't get on the leaderboard, I'm too much of a noob.

If I was on it I'd rank 5th.

Killzone shadow fall trophy list.

http://www.exophase.com/game/killzone-shadow-fall-ps4/trophies/

HideoK said:

I'm at 4520 on the vita. Looks like you'll be the first in the league to platinum Rayman Legends (as long as the servers hold up!). Although the vita version is still missing the 28 speed run levels, so that should be a quick 450 points I can catch up to you whenever they patch them into the vita version.

I did challenge one of your ghost times online for a couple attempts the other night (lost by 1 sec on the daily dojo level). Your good!

Hah, that's funny you seeing my ghost. I'm a lot better at dojo than when I first started. But still I've yet to gain a diamond cup in anything.

Servers are good now, thankfully. But that's tough break missing all those levels on the Vita. Big fail on Ubisoft. I'm finding them more and more sloppy nowadays.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network

I have the cowbear just 42 more items and the platinum is mine!

Got Batman platinum. More annyoning then the previous ones. Especially with mp trophies and the Worst Nightmare rank.

Tbone said:
Got Batman platinum. More annyoning then the previous ones. Especially with mp trophies and the Worst Nightmare rank.

congrats. I wasnt even able to get the plat on the first one. Though losing my save file did stop me from trying an further with that and a few other games.

although it took longer than I had though I have finished the Katamari Forever Platinum

After 14 months I finally got my PES 2013 platinum.

After ~110 hours.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Platinum