By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Well to ensure that our PSNprofiles are up to date, we just have to sync our trophies, then goto PSNprofiles' homepage and enter our name in and click "update user". I always do that anyway whenever I get a new platinum trophy, or if I just want to keep things updated. If this little action on our part can somehow speed up Arcturus' work, then I'm all for it.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network

Sure, anything to save time for Arc.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Thx for update. Great work as always.

KylieDog said:

Could you pull the data from a trphy site instead if cannot work out how they do it themselves?  It would probably mean the data isn't as fresh as it is currently but I wouldn't mind a platinum showing a weekly update later if it meant less work for Arcturus.

At that point, you'd still need some easy way to automatically pull the data from the trophy site.  That would just be an unnecessary middle-man, I think.

ps+ US november

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/31/playstation-plus-november-preview/

Good luck with Binary domain :)

Around the Network
Tbone said:
ps+ US november

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/31/playstation-plus-november-preview/

Good luck with Binary domain :)

Grr second month in a row the US gets a rpg that I already own. last month it was Kingdom of Amalus, this month it is Dragon Dogma.

And yeah Binary domain plat seems impossible to achieve, especially with such an heavy online focus for trophies...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Decided to go an finish a 3 star plat and went for Katamari Forever. I think getting 100% of the collectibles is going to drive me crazy at the end when I have all the other trophies done and I have just a few items I can't locate

Thanks for all the hard work updating this every week arcturus.

80 items left including the dreaded cowbear :(
I'm taking a break and playing arkam city

Thank god i´m done with Batman multiplayer. What a complete failure it is. Public don´t even work, game reset your stats, it freezes. U have no choice but to boost everything.