By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Oh yeah, right at time for the update

I got the platinum trophy for MK vs DC, the first on the league

Took a lot of effort on the kombo challenges, a bit of frustration in the online matches, but it was worth it

I'd like to thank my cousin for lending me the game lol, and the league for cheering me up :)

And i'd like you to know that i will help with any questions on this game as well as CoDWaW

Now can't wait for the update :D

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

Wow, there's a lot of comments I need to catch up on.

@ Flow: Congrats on the MK vs DC platinum! Just in time for the update tonight.

congrats flow!

I´m working on the platinum in fallout, by next week maybe...

I have little big planet, and uncharted, platinum trophy. Playing wipeout hd lolz.

Gratz flow!

And I am falling so much behind... school, my parents taking me on vacation...

Around the Network

My girlfriend has been tearing it up on Buzz for me. Only need 12 more online wins or so. Still gotta do like 30 single player, 49 MyBuzz and 45 multiplayer games though, probably.

Argh... wacky double post again...

Ok Ferrari Challenge is HARD
IF/When I ever get the platinum trophy it will be my hardest trophy ever...

Right now working on the third race of expert arcade and nothing like learning a new raceway under rainy condition where you have to win or retry and where the AI controled cars act like total jerks....

And stupid Gamefly still hasn't received Dead Space that I sent back to them 8 days ago so no CoD:WaW in sight...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@ flow congrats but damn you lol
@tremble burnout is pretty straight forward but not d easiest (still stuck with wildcat trophy) I reckon uncharted has to be right up there as the game must be the most platinumed?

Just got Eye of judgement but I get my ass kicked everytime and how do you get any trophys as there isn't a clear game mode to select part from versus?

mattbfg said:
@ flow congrats but damn you lol
@tremble burnout is pretty straight forward but not d easiest (still stuck with wildcat trophy) I reckon uncharted has to be right up there as the game must be the most platinumed?

Just got Eye of judgement but I get my ass kicked everytime and how do you get any trophys as there isn't a clear game mode to select part from versus?

Burnout is very easy to get all the trophies so long as you have a web cam. Just create an online session, and wait for 8 people to join in. Then pick the Wildcats stadium freeburn event, and you get both the event finished, and the trophy.

The only problem I had with that one, is we had 8 people in the stadium crashing into each other in a destruction derby fashion, and when the person resets, they aren't in the stadium, so if you watched the check marks, they would all be flicking on and off

Actually, the last hard one I had to finish was 10 timed challenges, cause you'll be doing one, and then people drop out, or they suck at barrel rolls, or don't use their boost, or something lame like that.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)