By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

If you want the OMGWTFBBQ trophy, you can just play the last whole chapter on Superhuman and it will unlock the trophy. You still have to play through the entire game on Difficult to unlock Superhuman though. I did it last night and many other players have said they did it, too, to unlock that trophy. It certainly helps to not have to go through the Single Player a third time to get the trophy.

Around the Network

Problem is your doing yourself a long task for getting the overall level 30 trophy as you would pick up a lot of xp on superhuman but is a good sneaky bit of advice.

I'm gutted thought maybe far cry would end my platinum curse but instead it struck again! The online part of the game is well....broken! :( the lag can be awful and if you finish a match you ain't always getting the xp updated to your profile instead the points vanish and your hard work is for nothing.

Yeah, I know I would get a lot of overall XP for the Lieutenant trophy, but I do need to play a lot more multiplayer and I'm already level 24 overall, so I know I'll get it from the online portion.

mattbfg said:
Problem is your doing yourself a long task for getting the overall level 30 trophy as you would pick up a lot of xp on superhuman but is a good sneaky bit of advice.

I'm gutted thought maybe far cry would end my platinum curse but instead it struck again! The online part of the game is well....broken! :( the lag can be awful and if you finish a match you ain't always getting the xp updated to your profile instead the points vanish and your hard work is for nothing.

Far Cry 2 is definitly not the game I would pick for a platinum...

Even if you had no lag issue( I didn't when I played it 3 months ago when it was released), the amount of time you need to spend online to reach level 30 and max every weapon makes Resistance 2 10k kills look like a cakewalk...........

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

mattbfg said:

I woudn't worry, last I remember, just the 10k kills will get him over level 30 ( heck I was supreme commander by the time I hit 6k kills If I remember correctly).

Around the Network

Anybody know which retail games (non psn) include only offline trophies like fallout or uncharted.
I love getting them sweet shiny, rare platinum trophies, but i dont like playing online so much (exception buzz and lbp)

Any1 got a list? I know i could look them up myself, but maybe someone has done it before?

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Dead Space
Prince of Persia
Alone in the Dark
Bioshock
Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli

if the people in front of me dont get any trophies i can jump to 51st!

god i hate warhawk players they think every game is death match and they always do their own thing. i remember yelling at a guy in a drop ship because he would just take it and leave. wouldnt let anyone board. then morons take planes and leave them somewhere so they wont respawn (tanks too) and before a zones match starts i try to tell the people with warhaks to capture the farther bases and leave the close ones to the jeeps but they dont listen

Ail said:
Dead Space
Prince of Persia
Alone in the Dark
Bioshock

out of these which would be the easiest for a rental

Max King of the Wild said:
Ail said:
Dead Space
Prince of Persia
Alone in the Dark
Bioshock

out of these which would be the easiest for a rental

Prince of Persia is pretty easy, as you could theoretically only need one playthrough to get all the trophies, although it seems most people do two. I also heard, since I haven't played it, that Alone in the Dark is a pretty easy game to get trophies for.