By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

You need to make sure that you move through the level quickly, but don't let people die, skip levels until you reach a short one, like the first or second levels, they can be completed in about 5-10 on co-op on recruit

Around the Network

I'm glad to inform you that i've completed all the Kombo Challenges in Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Now, i need to get Super Moves Master, The Competitor and Relentless, which shouldn't take much longer

Thanks to everyone that cheered me up, and you can count on my help if you are crazy enough to complete the challenges as well lol

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Congrats Flow
I see ur at 74% now
Not much longer til platinum
3 trophies i'm thinkin

I average a good 5 hours a day probably

like Flow said there will be some days i wont play

Like so far today i havent played

Mainly cuz of the pro bowl though lol

mtlca66 said:
so i have every trophy in fallout 3 EXCEPT one stupid side quest. the annoying thing is i killed a guy that i needed so i needa start all over just to do the one quest for the platinum. SO ANNOYING. and its not like its a simple quest. it's "strictly business" in which i need to travel to like 5 different places. im so close to the platinum though i cant punk out lol

My guess is you killed Arkansas while working on Wasteland Survival Guide?  Me too.  I'll enjoy a second run through of the game though... I'll want to play as evil anyway.

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
mtlca66 said:
so i have every trophy in fallout 3 EXCEPT one stupid side quest. the annoying thing is i killed a guy that i needed so i needa start all over just to do the one quest for the platinum. SO ANNOYING. and its not like its a simple quest. it's "strictly business" in which i need to travel to like 5 different places. im so close to the platinum though i cant punk out lol

My guess is you killed Arkansas while working on Wasteland Survival Guide?  Me too.  I'll enjoy a second run through of the game though... I'll want to play as evil anyway.

yup thats what i did exactly... but I JUST GOT MY FIRST PLATINUM! WOOT WOOT! after beating fallout3 earlier i decided i wanted to get the platinum outta the way asap so i just started a new game n 4 hours later the platinum has arrived. weeee. watch out hideok im comin to getcha!

Finally unlocked Superhuman on R2 and only played the last chapter to get the OMGWTFBBQ trophy, since I just wanted to get that out of the way so I could concentrate on the multiplayer trophies. I'll probably stick to Co-Op for now and try to get the last 12 levels for my Special Ops, providing the idiots I play with don't stick to Soldiers and Special Ops, leaving us without a Medic.

I only get to play for maybe 1-2 hours daily, although that isn't usually everyday. If I had my way, I would probably play close to 4-5 hours daily, but I have other priorities.

MasterVG71782 said:
Finally unlocked Superhuman on R2 and only played the last chapter to get the OMGWTFBBQ trophy, since I just wanted to get that out of the way so I could concentrate on the multiplayer trophies. I'll probably stick to Co-Op for now and try to get the last 12 levels for my Special Ops, providing the idiots I play with don't stick to Soldiers and Special Ops, leaving us without a Medic.

I only get to play for maybe 1-2 hours daily, although that isn't usually everyday. If I had my way, I would probably play close to 4-5 hours daily, but I have other priorities.

wait so you can play just the last chapter and it counts as beating the game on that specific difficulty?

I find it weird I'm rank 34 and i don't even have a platinum?

Are some of Ferrari Challenge trophies misnamed ?
I got the 'Complete the European Challenge with maximum points gold trophy' just for completing the european challenge and I had nowhere near the maximum amount of points ( and that didn't unlock the challenge card for that).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !