By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ive got a question. How long do you people near the top game a week?

Im asking because i would consider myself to game alot 1-2 hours a day maybe, and im 70th in the leaderboards. Obviously with school and stuff it would be possible to play anymore.

Do you guys have a job?
Or school

or anything else?

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
not usually . a few times ive gotton annoyed beyond belief by getting tk'ed

Well, that might explain your problem, but i'm not sure. Try to get the badge and stay until the end of the match, hope it works

Jboy0990 said:

Well Flow no lie there is this guy his psn is Killerxx he has 18 platinums and one is from MK vs DC he's like lv14

Oh my, only way i seriously see this being possible without ruining the guy's life is if this guy lives with a lot of people and they take turns playing

18 plats is really crazy >.<

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

oliminator1994 said:
Ive got a question. How long do you people near the top game a week?

Im asking because i would consider myself to game alot 1-2 hours a day maybe, and im 70th in the leaderboards. Obviously with school and stuff it would be possible to play anymore.

Do you guys have a job?
Or school

or anything else?

Really depends on the day. There will be days i'll play for more than 5 hours or days that i won't play at all, but i would say the average is 1-2 hours

I really don't let gaming screw up my social life nowadays. I'm a recovered WoW addict, and i admit WoW was a lot of online fun, but i lost a lot of things in real life to this addiction

And to answer the questions: I study, but i'm on vacation now until march 9, and what you mean by anything else? lol

Anyone here willing to work on Cod WaW Blue Ribbon trophy? It's almost impossible finishing with four people and in first place. We can knock it out swiftly on recruit.

Goodfella said:
Anyone here willing to work on Cod WaW Blue Ribbon trophy? It's almost impossible finishing with four people and in first place. We can knock it out swiftly on recruit.

It's not too hard if you know the location of the death cards... Getting a death card gives you 500 points, so if you have a good multiplier, it will give you lots of points

Around the Network

The problem is finishing with four people

Goodfella said:

Play on recruit and litterally run through the level making sure you knick everyone else's kills. Keeping moving ensures that you get a nice large multiplyer. I actually got luck because for some reason at the end of the 2nd level (little resistance) I manned one of the MG guns and ended up destroying several truck loads of Japs, and got a 10x multiplyer at least. You should get it after a few tries

@ oliminator

It's different for different people as if your generally good at gaming you don't need to spend as much time as the more average person collecting trophys. Personally I have full time job and new born and some days I won't bother or get a chance to play ps3.

I can see the light on far cry 2 after 30hrs of play the one player will soon be done thank god! Another 10 to 20hrs il maybe be lucky to get the online complete(sniggers)....as if!!!!!

so i have every trophy in fallout 3 EXCEPT one stupid side quest. the annoying thing is i killed a guy that i needed so i needa start all over just to do the one quest for the platinum. SO ANNOYING. and its not like its a simple quest. it's "strictly business" in which i need to travel to like 5 different places. im so close to the platinum though i cant punk out lol

Goodfella said:

The problem is finishing with four people

Oh yeah, i forgot, this was the worst part lol

Wish i could help but the game is with my cousin, sorry