By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I've done 8 of the death mode levels in sound shapes. I fear I'm in for a lot of pain :(

Around the Network

Whoa I've earned 51 trophies last week, one of my bests ever. The games I've got trophies for were: Mortal Kombat Vita, DmC, Persona 4 Golden, Fifa 13, R&C All 4 One, Machinarium and The Walking Dead. No plats though. Currently working on The Walking Dead platinum (just beating the game) and P4G on the Vita!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Men lost connection to my house I dont know when I would be able to update :(

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

my 2012 gaming was so poor but hoping stronger year.

Gone back to dungeon defenders and got through the insane mode and challenges, only animus pets to get and platinum will be mine :)
This platinum and dark souls are my target this year

Played a bit of Chronovolt today. Not that great of a game but a very quick and easy 100%. Unfortunately I wasn't able to reach my goal of 3.5 plat difficulty average last year but I should hit it soon. I just need to stop putting off cleanup on SSF4. I haven't quite decided what my trophy goals will be this year yet.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Black Ops 2 Plat. Going back to Madden. Just need to complete a few more seasons for that plat

Jboy0990 said:
Black Ops 2 Plat. Going back to Madden. Just need to complete a few more seasons for that plat

Yeah I don't think anyone has got Black Ops 2 plat yet besides you. In the past I usually picked up Call of Duty games day 1, but this is the first one I've skipped since COD3. I hear the single player is good so I may play it eventually, just not in any hurry because of my backlog of games. Still need to play Assassins Creed 3 single player, Mass Effect 3, Darksiders 2, Hitman Absolution, Dishonored, and Need for Speed Most Wanted. I am really falling behind on my gaming!

My trophy hunting goal for this year (and I know its a far stretch) will be to plat 19 more games to reach 100 plats

I started playing Unit 13 for psvita... good game! I really hope developers dont´t quit releasing games for it... Im in so much love for my vita in last weeks.

Also started playin all-stars battle royale... another great game, I don´t get it why it didnt become something huge for sony.

Jboy0990 said:

Good luck with that.

That Madden 13 plat is a huge pain plat to get and one of the rarest platinum on YourGamerCards ( 0.19% of the people that played the game have it, compared to 0.89% for GT5..)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Grabbed Far Cry 3 for 35$ on Amazon today...
Now if only I could find the time to play all those games I am buying...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !