By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Also this might be old news for some, but Killzone 1 could be getting an HD remaster... to be included in a Killzone Trilogy on PS3.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/31/report-killzone-trilogy-incoming-for-playstation-3

Never played Killzone 1 before.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
Arcturus said:
I'm going to be on vacation for the next few weeks, so the next update won't be until the 18th of September.

Hope you have a great time! Where are you going? 

I'll be traveling around Spain.

Arcturus said:
HideoK said:
Arcturus said:
I'm going to be on vacation for the next few weeks, so the next update won't be until the 18th of September.

Hope you have a great time! Where are you going? 

I'll be traveling around Spain.

I'm in France for two weeks right now...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Anyone playing Skyrim? Alot of people pissed of by Bethesdas latest news about the dlc.

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:

Anyone playing Skyrim? Alot of people pissed of by Bethesdas latest news about the dlc.

That PS3 not getting DLC?   Good to be honest, the entire game should be banned from the PS3 for how shit a condition it is in, I'd rather they not release it so at least the blind fanboy mugs cannot buy it and give them money.

True. I find it ironic that their Bethesda's realised they simply don't know how to make the DLC work on the PS3, even if they want to at least do a crap version so that they can sell it. Remember Fallout 3 GOTY edition? Fallout 3 was clunky enough but at least it still generally ran okay. But once you add DLCs to it the loading time becomes ridiculous and the whole thing becomes unstable and even lags terribly in some parts. Now they can't even get the Skyrim DLC to that level...

I hope Bethesda takes this current situation as a lesson and hire some better programmers to get their shit together before getting deep into the development of Fallout 4.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Esquoret said:
KylieDog said:
Tbone said:

That PS3 not getting DLC?   Good to be honest, the entire game should be banned from the PS3 for how shit a condition it is in, I'd rather they not release it so at least the blind fanboy mugs cannot buy it and give them money.

True. I find it ironic that their Bethesda's realised they simply don't know how to make the DLC work on the PS3, even if they want to at least do a crap version so that they can sell it. Remember Fallout 3 GOTY edition? Fallout 3 was clunky enough but at least it still generally ran okay. But once you add DLCs to it the loading time becomes ridiculous and the whole thing becomes unstable and even lags terribly in some parts. Now they can't even get the Skyrim DLC to that level...

I hope Bethesda takes this current situation as a lesson and hire some better programmers to get their shit together before getting deep into the development of Fallout 4.

They tak about so many items in the world that all need be remembered, but honestly it is more like 'so much crap in the world that nobody ever uses'.  Who uses plates?  Or the hundreds of knives that cannot be used as weapons, buckets, brooms?  All the worthless crap that has no use and isn't worth anything for selling.

Why don't they just delete this useless crap?   Probably adds up to tens of thousands, maybe hundred thousands of items.

You don't like stealing a completely useless mug from someone that takes up precious inventory space, so you can sell it for a measly amount of currency?!

OMG the new Metal Gear ground zero looks so amazing

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I'll be honest, I've slacking on the trophies front lately, partly down to not having a ps3 and not really being in the mood for trophies anymore.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
I'll be honest, I've slacking on the trophies front lately, partly down to not having a ps3 and not really being in the mood for trophies anymore.

There's this sweet little big device that allows you to even earn trophies on the go. They call it the psvita

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Ajescent said:

There's this sweet little big device that allows you to even earn trophies on the go. They call it the psvita

I'm biding my time for a Vita until Persona 4/Final Fantasy HD comes out

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?