By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail said:

I make all mine from Amazon.

They are not as advantageous than Best Buy as I usually only get 10$ per + 3% cashback vs 10$ per + 5% cashback at Best Buy ( I have Amazon visa rewards and best Buy mastercard + silver rewards) but considering I earn so many rewards points with every day purchase on my Amazon Visa in the end I pay nothing for the games...( I'm sitting on 100$ of Amazon rewards yet to be used right now and I earn roughly 30$ /month).

Yeah, I dumped what I had of my Amazon rewards money on my new Onkyo 616 receiver.

I actually had a coupon code a few days ago that worked for $15 any $59.99+ preorder on Newegg but it occurred to me that there was nothing else I couldn't wait for.  Did order Black Ops 2 for my friend though.

Around the Network
Ail said:
Iveyboi said:
fadetoone said:
The only preorders I have currently are for Borderlands 2 and Assassin's Creed 3, both through Best Buy with the $20 reward cert thing. Beyond that I can wait for most things to get down to the $10-15 range.

Best Buy (Canada) has really sucked me in from Gamestop. All of my preorders come with 800 bonus points ($10 value) + 2x points (69 x 2) on the actual purchase. So really I get just over $10 in bonuses for each preorder vs nothing from Gamestop. Have made about 7 preorders in the past months from Bestbuy.ca. Well played BB

I make all mine from Amazon.

They are not as advantageous than Best Buy as I usually only get 10$ per + 3% cashback vs 10$ per + 5% cashback at Best Buy ( I have Amazon visa rewards and best Buy mastercard + silver rewards) but considering I earn so many rewards points with every day purchase on my Amazon Visa in the end I pay nothing for the games...( I'm sitting on 100$ of Amazon rewards yet to be used right now and I earn roughly 30$ /month).

Holy smokes got to look into that.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

KylieDog said:
Wondering, can anyone else beat my score of unique Patinums in the league? By unique I mean platinums only you have.

According to the Plat ist my unique games are:

Devil May Cry 3
Resident Evil ORC
Silent Hill Downpour
Spiderman Edge of TIme
Wolfenstein

Anyone got more?

According to the Plat list, my unique games are...

Clash of the Titans
Fairytale Fights
Ghostbusters
ModNation Racers
Ski-doo Snowmobile Challenge
Tales of Graces f
The Adventures of TinTin
Warriors Orochi 3
Way of the Samurai 3

MasterVG71782 said:
KylieDog said:
Wondering, can anyone else beat my score of unique Patinums in the league? By unique I mean platinums only you have.

Devil May Cry 3
Resident Evil ORC
Silent Hill Downpour
Spiderman Edge of TIme
Wolfenstein

Anyone got more?

According to the Plat list, my unique games are...

Clash of the Titans
Fairytale Fights
Ghostbusters
ModNation Racers
Ski-doo Snowmobile Challenge
Tales of Graces f
The Adventures of TinTin
Warriors Orochi 3
Way of the Samurai 3

My rarest is Mass Effect 3 :p

But I cant believe only 7  people here has it

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

KylieDog said:

Devil May Cry 3
Resident Evil ORC
Silent Hill Downpour
Spiderman Edge of TIme
Wolfenstein

Anyone got more?

Binary domain .MKvsDC .Ninja gaiden 3. Operation flashpoint dragon rising. Soul calibur V. Ultimate marvel vs  capcom 3. Virtua tennis 09

Around the Network
Tbone said:
KylieDog said:

Devil May Cry 3
Resident Evil ORC
Silent Hill Downpour
Spiderman Edge of TIme
Wolfenstein

Anyone got more?

Binary domain .MKvsDC .Ninja gaiden 3. Operation flashpoint dragon rising. Soul calibur V. Ultimate marvel vs  capcom 3. Virtua tennis 09

Soon I'll have the EA sport active 2 plat.  Done legit.  54k burned calories so far... lol.

I don't have any unique platinums, but my 5 rarest are:

Rayman Origins Vita (2)
Rage (2)
SSX (3)
The Darkness II (3)
Tekken Tag Tournament HD (4)

HideoK said:
I don't have any unique platinums, but my 5 rarest are:

Rayman Origins Vita (2)
Rage (2)
SSX (3)
The Darkness II (3)
Tekken Tag Tournament HD (4)

Oh!  We're only 3 with the SSX plat?  Nice!

And I'm the only one with the Dirt2 plat and we're 2 with the Dirt 3 plat.  Kinda odd, coz these are fine racing games with not that difficult plat...

2010 FIFA World Cup, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction, Cars 2, FIFA 10, Generator Rex: Agent of Providence, Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet, Section 8, UFC 2009 Undisputed, UFC Undisputed 2010.

10 games, most crap games haha but really proud of FIFA and UFC. section 8 was a pain in the ass...

KylieDog said:

Devil May Cry 3
Resident Evil ORC
Silent Hill Downpour
Spiderman Edge of TIme
Wolfenstein

Anyone got more?

Just an FYI about the platinum lists: some of them are horribly out of date. I've been kind of lazy and haven't been updating them very often.