By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:
Thx for update Arcturus

Though isn´t the platinum leadearboard wrong`?

Yeah, I applied the sorting incorrectly. I'll fix it soon.

Around the Network

Wow I had 2% for Uncharted 3 trophies, but after the patch even that 2% became 1%. The game has broken records with number of trophies it has as a single game, which is 105!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Something to celebrate our chosen console...

Esquoret said:
Wow I had 2% for Uncharted 3 trophies, but after the patch even that 2% became 1%. The game has broken records with number of trophies it has as a single game, which is 105!

I think it's actually the first game to break a total of 100 trophies, with Burnout Paradise coming pretty close with 98 and Red Dead Redemption having 91.

Esquoret said:

Lol. nice. I actually played the Playstation All Stars Beta over the weekend. I only played one level on a Playstation bus at a fair and I played as Kratos. My first impression was I didn't like the controls and thought it was too floaty. After I left I realized I was probably being unfair because I wanted Kratos to play just like Kratos from God of War, same combos and all and when he didnt I was disappointed. And as for my other complaint, I realized why the jumping and movements may have been so floaty... it was likely because I was playing on the LittleBigPlanet stage! Doh!! I'll definitely have to give it another chance. One thing that was cool though was the LBP stage was building itself as the level went on, adding more platforms from a pop-it menu.

Around the Network
Esquoret said:

Quite bs adding so many and so late. Completely destroyed the 100%. I¨ll wait for the Goty edition.

Tbone said:
Esquoret said:

Quite bs adding so many and so late. Completely destroyed the 100%. I¨ll wait for the Goty edition.

I think there's a DLC bundle on PSN right now for $30, but it's only on the US store. If a GOTY edition comes out (which one probably will), it will most likely retail for $40-50. Also, I think it would be best to try and go after the DLC trophies now, since there's likely going to be a lot of people online now.

HideoK said:
Esquoret said:

*PIC*

Lol. nice. I actually played the Playstation All Stars Beta over the weekend. I only played one level on a Playstation bus at a fair and I played as Kratos. My first impression was I didn't like the controls and thought it was too floaty. After I left I realized I was probably being unfair because I wanted Kratos to play just like Kratos from God of War, same combos and all and when he didnt I was disappointed. And as for my other complaint, I realized why the jumping and movements may have been so floaty... it was likely because I was playing on the LittleBigPlanet stage! Doh!! I'll definitely have to give it another chance. One thing that was cool though was the LBP stage was building itself as the level went on, adding more platforms from a pop-it menu.

Actually, in the pic, I like how Kinect is a selectable character for that Xbox version lol.

For the PS version, maybe that's how they all jump? Because that's the Smash Brothers style. They let you jump high and floaty to make use of the verticality of the levels.

The LBP stage building itself sounds creative though, would like to witness that!

Anyone trying the Dyad plat? I'm 6 trophies short of it now and I can tell that's a tough one. Rated 9  by ps3trophies.org so far.

MasterVG71782 said:
Tbone said:
Esquoret said:

I think there's a DLC bundle on PSN right now for $30, but it's only on the US store. If a GOTY edition comes out (which one probably will), it will most likely retail for $40-50. Also, I think it would be best to try and go after the DLC trophies now, since there's likely going to be a lot of people online now.

Going to sell my original and wait for Goty. Don´t have the time to play U3 dlc now. Started with Soul calibur and have Dead space 2 unwrapped. Still have a few games i wanna get too.