By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Woah! I haven't been able to touch my PS3 for awhile. I don't have a TV right now. It sucks.
I want to plat Batman AA but I can't even if I want to.

That's how I feel. I just can't knack the everything combo. Getting those challenges are a pain as well. It would take me forever to get the hang of it. Makes me not wan't to play it again on hard because of the slim chance I'll get it.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
Chark said:

That's how I feel. I just can't knack the everything combo. Getting those challenges are a pain as well. It would take me forever to get the hang of it. Makes me not wan't to play it again on hard because of the slim chance I'll get it.

Or playing it on hard will better prepare you for it...

Can anyone here comment on the difficulty or Asylums challenges vs Arkham City's challenges. Was anything harder than Asylums Shock & Awe part 2 or 3? Whatever the last one was, I remember that took me a lot of tries. 

@Arcturus

Thanks for the update :)

How good is the AC: Rev multi-player, loving it!
Should try and finish the story tho lol.

HideoK said:
Chark said:

Can anyone here comment on the difficulty or Asylums challenges vs Arkham City's challenges. Was anything harder than Asylums Shock & Awe part 2 or 3? Whatever the last one was, I remember that took me a lot of tries. 

Arkham City was a good bit easier than Asylum and I defintely think that the last 2 shock and awe challenges were the toughest.  All it takes is tenacity though, eventually you will make a mistake and get it.  ;)

Also thanks again Arc for the update.

Around the Network

Killzone 3 Plat and i kept that sweet 69 spot at the leader board... all good this week.

thanks arc for the update!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

I haven't played Arkham City yet but if it's anything like Arkham Asylum than yeah you just need tenacity and a bit of patience. Thanks for the update Arc. Finally had the breakthrough I've been waiting for and finished up Viper's trials last night. I was doing a happy dance when that ultra finally connected. Still a ways to go but 1 (relatively large) step closer to the SSF4 platinum.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

MasterVG71782 said:

Were all those PS3 games that you bought at stores?

Let's see... 4 at Amazon, 20 from Best Buy, 6 from Fry's, 3 from Gamefly, 1 from Gamestop, 1 from the LEGO Store, 6 from NewEgg, 4 from the Sony Store, 3 from Target, 1 from Toys R Us, and 1 from Walmart.  Then there's 6 free from the old Playstation Rewards Program, 1 free from Subway, 1 free from a blog contest, and then my free Vita, and free games from Taco Bell.

The reason the average comes out so low aside from just getting stuff cheap is because of the free stuff, some free gift cards from e-rewards, a pile of free discount codes Best Buy threw at me because of Prototype 2, and then I've sold some of the stuff for profit if I already had it or didn't want it.  My spreadsheet says I've spent $149.56 on $3,482.80 MSRP worth of stuff.  I did not include the free stuff from PS+ in the math, but I did include the $50 for a year of PS+ I bought.

HideoK said:
Chark said:

I don't see how hard would really help me at the challenges. Battles can be easily won without stringing combos or utliizing every attack. I'm having trouble getting the points in the first combat challenge. I'm close, but the idea of trying the other more difficult ones is not a nice one.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Catherine's Babel mode is so damn hard... Don't think I'll ever be able to plat this game.
(So glad I tried it on another account before loading it into my own!)

Anyone good at it? I see only V-r0ck has gotten the platinum in our league...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin