By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

playing Street fighter x Tekken. awesome game. tops 3 star plat though.

Getting 300 trials are cake, only the missions may be little trouble.

Around the Network

I currently have my controller lodged in my couch so my chocobo ride runs around in circles to get this awful designed trophy for riding 10k steps on a chocobo.

At least the "defeat one of every monster" was substantially easier than "collect one of every item."

Edit:  Plat at 53 hours.

I'm getting close to getting the plat on Lego Star Wars III. I only have to buy some characters and get minikits in like four more levels, then get one or two more random trophies to get the plat.

Did a bit of research on a fighting game that came with PSN+. Is this for real?

Fully parry a 22 hit super. Not to mention dodge all of his other attacks as well. Talk about an EVO moment.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Taking a quarter off school, well needed break starts March 18 :)

Time to catch up with the old PS3... Gonna knock out FFXIII-2. Also want to buy ME3, but I just have a gut feeling Bioware will release a version with most of the DLCs on it anyway. Ugh Bioware...

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network
chenguo4 said:
Taking a quarter off school, well needed break starts March 18 :)

Time to catch up with the old PS3... Gonna knock out FFXIII-2. Also want to buy ME3, but I just have a gut feeling Bioware will release a version with most of the DLCs on it anyway. Ugh Bioware...

Perhaps just get the game, finish it now and sell it to get most of your money back. Then buy the GOTY version later on when you're ready to finish up the DLCs. That's what I do sometimes with these games that will eventually release an ultimate edition.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

I don't think they released a GOTY version of Mass Effect 2 on XBox... It just seems like they would do that since they finally released it on PS3 later.

postofficebuddy said:

Did a bit of research on a fighting game that came with PSN+. Is this for real?

Fully parry a 22 hit super. Not to mention dodge all of his other attacks as well. Talk about an EVO moment.

Yeah, in fact there was an achievement for doing it on the 360 version. From my experience, you pretty much have to be able to do that (or come very close to it) to beat Deathbringer on hard. That guy is pure rape.

Got ranked as high as 124 on the ME3 multiplayer ladder last Satursday...
Dropped a bit on Sunday though and I'm probably 170-190 by now...

Still have barely touched the single player though...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Just got the Rayman Origins Platinum Trophy on the slightly more difficult Vita version!! Not a whole lot more difficult but there are 3 more trophies with another fun collectable one >_