By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

michael_stutzer said:
I came here with high hopes, but it seems I'll never even be in the first 70. I am 77 now. How the hell can someone earn 90 platinums is beyond me, lol.

My platinum difficulty rating is relatively high though, at least that is something to brag about.

I always hover around top 50, sometimes going under but mostly over. But that doesn't stop me from participating as it's nice to talk with people of similar interests.

Around the Network

I'm stuck in the mid 30s, been there for years.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I might get a Vita around Xmas time when they have deals.

Also, your backlogs are all pathetic.

http://www.backloggery.com/games.php?user=FadeToOne&status=1

HideoK said:

Hey Jboy, welcome back. Going to be playing some new games besides Madden & MW3 soon?
In the next couple months I'm most excited about SSX, Mass Effect 3, and the new Max Payne.
Then later in the year: Hitman Absolution, Bioshock Infinite and especially Resident Evil 6 and The Last of Us all can't come out soon enough. I want those games yesterday dammit!

Well I have PoP: TFS, Dead Space 2, Alone in the Dark, FFXIII, and the Sims 3 to finish.

I also have BF3, Arkham City, SotC/Ico, NBA 2k12, Mortal Kombat, Driver: SF, UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, and Uncharted 3 not even opened..

Just seems like I dont have time to play much anymore

fadetoone said:

I might get a Vita around Xmas time when they have deals.

Also, your backlogs are all pathetic.

http://www.backloggery.com/games.php?user=FadeToOne&status=1

http://www.backloggery.com/MasterVG782

I win! MWAHAHAHA! Wait a second...

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:

Haha... yeah you sure have a lot of unplayed PS1 and PS2 games...

fadetoone said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Haha... yeah you sure have a lot of unplayed PS1 and PS2 games...

Yeah, I bought a lot of PS1 and PS2 games while I was in college...

I started Dark Souls a few days ago, and I'm still getting the hang of the new concepts. I'm also having some trouble deciding what weapons and armour to upgrade, along with what character stats to increase when leveling. It seems like I should be doing a lot of character planning before I decide what to upgrade and where to assign stats, but I have no idea what type of character I want to play down the road.

Question for those who have played Dark Souls: This seems to occur randomly, but there have been a few times so far where I observe my character absorbing some sort of gold coloured mist or spirit. I have no idea what this is. I thought it may be someone upvoting my comments, but my humanity counter doesn't increase when it happened. This also occurred once when I was standing still, so I don't think it's something I actively did. Any idea what this is?

Arcturus said:
I started Dark Souls a few days ago, and I'm still getting the hang of the new concepts. I'm also having some trouble deciding what weapons and armour to upgrade, along with what character stats to increase when leveling. It seems like I should be doing a lot of character planning before I decide what to upgrade and where to assign stats, but I have no idea what type of character I want to play down the road.

Question for those who have played Dark Souls: This seems to occur randomly, but there have been a few times so far where I observe my character absorbing some sort of gold coloured mist or spirit. I have no idea what this is. I thought it may be someone upvoting my comments, but my humanity counter doesn't increase when it happened. This also occurred once when I was standing still, so I don't think it's something I actively did. Any idea what this is?

It should be  humanity.

If you are in an area where you haven't killed the boss you will earn humanity killing enemies in that area ( every X enemy you get humanity)..

PS : Don't worry too much about character planning, weapons are much less dependant on stats than in Demon's Souls. Once you have the stats required to wield a wepaon, increasing those stats does not increase the weapon's damage that much...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Doh I accidentally discovered that my IP ( Comcast) was limiting my bandwidth to 250Gb/month.

Good news is that even with my wife watching videos on the net very often, playing SWTOR, me buying full games on the PSN and playing online and watching videos on my kindle fire , our highest month so far was 167Gb....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !