By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Dark Odin said:
playing just FF XIII-2 these days, 15 hours so far.

I didnt know that devil may cry collection was released last week... I HAVE to buy it! I wish they could make a patch for DMC4 for trophies... but I don´t see it coming in any near future :(

Devil May Cry Collection isn't out yet. GameFAQs has it as March 22 in Japan, and April 3 for the US and Europe...

Around the Network

Oh... I said that was out because of the chart released today "US Week Ending 11th Feb 2012"

strange... but hey, better for me, I still have games to play until April.

Ail said:

Lol my bad, you are correct.

Anyway it's already used toward ME3 so no big deal...I didn't force myself to make an extra purchase because i thought it would expire early..

Weird thing by the way, I just checked Amazon and the game is still listed at the full price of 59.95$. So got the credit but the price hasn't dropped yet...

If I recall the CAG thread on it, I think only the Xbox version dropped (and only for a few hours).  Yet another reason that makes your credit even more amazing.

fadetoone said:
Ail said:

Lol my bad, you are correct.

Anyway it's already used toward ME3 so no big deal...I didn't force myself to make an extra purchase because i thought it would expire early..

Weird thing by the way, I just checked Amazon and the game is still listed at the full price of 59.95$. So got the credit but the price hasn't dropped yet...

If I recall the CAG thread on it, I think only the Xbox version dropped (and only for a few hours).  Yet another reason that makes your credit even more amazing.

Well I have a kindle, a kindle fire, I am a prime member and I have an Amazon rewards card. And I spend on average 5$/day on my fire on books/newspaper/magazines.

So many They like me a lot ;)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:

Well I have a kindle, a kindle fire, I am a prime member and I have an Amazon rewards card. And I spend on average 5$/day on my fire on books/newspaper/magazines.

So many They like me a lot ;)

Well, I know it wasn't just you, haha.  Amazon posted a thing about it on Twitter.

Around the Network

FF13-2 is only worth 1 star?! That can't be right!

So many hard fights in the game and the fact that it takes about 60hrs to get your platinum means it's at least a 2.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:

So many hard fights in the game and the fact that it takes about 60hrs to get your platinum means it's at least a 2.

I'm planning to bump it up to 2 stars for next weeks update.

Arcturus said:
Ajescent said:

I'm planning to bump it up to 2 stars for next weeks update.

huzzah! Because a lot of the optional bosses are queuing up to kick my ass

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

KylieDog said:
60 hours really is not long for an RPG.

No it's not but in my opinion that's not a 1 star rating.

Out of curiosity, why is Dead Space 2 a 3 star and Dark Souls a 4? If going by ps3trophies they are the same diff rating.