By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

thanks for the update arcturus!

I´m playing... well... nothing in these days. a little bit of a lot of things (fifa 11, brink, back to the future). Dead island is not as good as I though it´d be, so I´ll keep waiting for FF XIII-2.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
maximus22 said:
Anybody know if Metal Gear Solid 2 will be a 3 or 4 start plat? I'm starting it after MGS3 and it looks like it will take 5 playthroughs at least.

MGS 2 plat is poorly designed. You have to beat the game 5 times, once on each difficulty. On top of that you have to get the dog tags from every soldier on all 5 playthroughs. Terrible. All dog tags is bad enough once and IMO you should only have to beat the game on the hardest difficulty which unlocks the rest (like Uncharted).

Man that is annoying.  Also I forgot how hard the VR missions can be.  This may very well be a 5 star plat.

These PSN sales are amazing i got both strangers wrath and Dungeon Defenders for £10 combined last night, got more games than i can play now after getting Crysis of there last week for £8

:D

Xenostar said:
These PSN sales are amazing i got both strangers wrath and Dungeon Defenders for £10 combined last night, got more games than i can play now after getting Crysis of there last week for £8

They are quite awesome. Picked up Rochard, Okabu (I liked what I played of the demo), Rocketbirds and I might pick up Stranger's Wrath. Dungeon Defenders is quite the amazing game, and was more than worth the full $15 price for it, let alone half off if you have PS+.

MasterVG71782 said:
Xenostar said:

They are quite awesome. Picked up Rochard, Okabu (I liked what I played of the demo), Rocketbirds and I might pick up Stranger's Wrath. Dungeon Defenders is quite the amazing game, and was more than worth the full $15 price for it, let alone half off if you have PS+.

I just got Rochard aswell plus Max & the Magic Marker.

I'm also considering Rocketbirds and Eufloria but I couldn't stand Okabu based on the demo...

Around the Network

Resident Evil 6 trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ex79DIl0Z2s

Hope it's a better action shooter, but it sure as hell doesn't look like survival horror.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

AFFLICTION said:
MasterVG71782 said:
Xenostar said:

I just got Rochard aswell plus Max & the Magic Marker.

I'm also considering Rocketbirds and Eufloria but I couldn't stand Okabu based on the demo...

For what it is, Max & the Magic Marker is not a bad game, as there are some puzzle elements mixed in with the platforming.

wow the Trine 2 plat was way too easy, no difficulty requirement, no beating level withough dying, no beating the game.
I was considering working on the prince of Persia trilogy but after getting the plat for the first but the next 2 require 3 playthroughs each so I might hold off on them.

Dmc HD collection achievements.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/devil-may-cry-hd-collection/achievements/

looks quite tough. I seriously hope the 9000 floors isn´t like Dmc4 because it took me 2 hours and 20 minutes to complete 101 floors in one sitting.

KylieDog said:
Wonktonodi said:
wow the Trine 2 plat was way too easy, no difficulty requirement, no beating level withough dying, no beating the game.
I was considering working on the prince of Persia trilogy but after getting the plat for the first but the next 2 require 3 playthroughs each so I might hold off on them.

I almost had plat for PoP number two, during my hard playthrough, or maybe no deaths playthrough though I hit a rather major bug where the the game seems to think you are earlier in the game than you actually are and tries to repeat a certain event, breaking the game and forcing a restart.  I just turned it off and sent it back to the rental company, didn't bother with number three.  That Trilogy is really buggy and fun enough to overlook.

thanks for the warning