By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I hope savage moon comes out this thrusday. Ive been looking forward to savage moon and fat princess.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Around the Network

Savage moon not out in America yet? You guys usually get everything b4 us uk ppl Lol, just grabbed crash commando to which isn't that bad either

@ mattbfg
It's surprising that you are rank #4 with only 3 platinums. You must be so close to platinum on a ton of games.

@ hideok
Tell me about it lol on burnout the wildcat trophy stops me, mercs 2 the millionare trophy stops me, prince of Persia it's the combo trophy. Buzz it's the winning sofa trophy and battlefield the glitch online stops me 2. Just don't have the luck :(
I'm just as suprised with my position but missing those platinums is a big blow

I got hooked again on R2's online, so it will probably put a slight hinder on progress this upcoming week.

Around the Network

Yeah thats 60+ points your missing out on!

I'll be picking up the Burnout Paradise DLC so I will be playing that game again soon. Maybe we can get 6 other people here to help you with the wildcat stadium trophy.

If you can help get the wildcat trophy I'd b made up as it's the one platinum I really want LOL when is the add on pack coming il defo be getting that! Twice ive been in situation were there has been 7 ppl including me and some pratt wouldn't arrive in the stadium. The most fustrating feeling eva LOL

@ mattbfg, I got really lucky with that, as the host clearly wanted that, so we went to the Wildcats stadium, and just drove around in circles waiting for the last person to join, and then it finally happened

You could just try and start a game, and then just do challenges around there, and hope that enough people join you

@munkeh iv tried all that but to no avail lol usually it's just one player who let's down the other 7 and it's just no fun trying hours on end just for a trophy.
I find that trophy lists are good except just they add the silly one that spoils it lol

@kyliedog totally agree couldn't of said it better