By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Arcturus said:
mjk45 said:
Arcturus ,have you decided yet when the Vita arrives to assimilate it's trophies into the league, making it the Playstation league with no distinction between platforms , or are you looking at say incorporating a separate table for vita plus a combined PS3/vita table into the existing format.

From what I've read and seen so far, PS3 and Vita trophies for a PSN account roll into the same total. It doesn't look like you can view the trophy totals for PS3 and Vita separately. If that's true, then I wouldn't be able to create separate tables for PS3 and Vita. There would just be one table that includes both.

From my understanding, right now you can view PS3 and Vita trophies all together on the Vita system. However, Vita trophies aren't viewable on the PS3 right now, although the trophy totals are added to your card on the PS3 (hopefully, this will be fixed by the time the Vita is released in the US). I don't know if you're able to view the trophies on Playstation's site.

Around the Network
Ail said:
fadetoone said:
Ail said:

Just got the card today and the actual credit limit is 9000$...

I was actually happy with the 5k temporary but I guess I shouldn't complain...

Hey did you end up doing the $100 in bonuses for preordering 5 games at Best Buy?  Bunch of people complaining over on CAG about how BB is screwing them out of the $100 or being a pain to get it.

LOL, just got my Amazon card.  They left mine at $3000.  Evidently I got a 813/990 on their application scoring system, and it says the factors that adversely affected my score are that I have too few accounts on file for a sufficient length of time (they actually list that twice) and that the length of time since oldest store or gas account opened is too short.  What stupid reasons.  I don't even know what it's talking about on the store account one.  It must be counting this Amazon credit account since it's the only one I have.

You get dinged if you have too many credit cards, you get dinged if you have too few.  Ridiculous.

Arcturus said:
mjk45 said:
Arcturus ,have you decided yet when the Vita arrives to assimilate it's trophies into the league, making it the Playstation league with no distinction between platforms , or are you looking at say incorporating a separate table for vita plus a combined PS3/vita table into the existing format.

From what I've read and seen so far, PS3 and Vita trophies for a PSN account roll into the same total. It doesn't look like you can view the trophy totals for PS3 and Vita separately. If that's true, then I wouldn't be able to create separate tables for PS3 and Vita. There would just be one table that includes both.

thanks for the info .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Ugh, the survival trophies for Dungeon Defenders are quite annoying, considering the fact that the game can freeze up on later waves (you need to get to wave 20 on Medium difficulty at least, and you're looking at like 5,000+ enemies per wave after like wave 15-16 or so). My characters still don't seem ready for bosses on Insane, as they simply aren't doing enough damage, so I've been building up a DPS Huntress to take care of the damage portion since my Squire is built for towers only.

Anyone got Ultimate MvC 3 that can help me boost (shouldn't take but 1 minute) 2 online trophies? I would try "normally" but they're pretty ridiculous and outside of playing against a total noob, not really feasible.

Around the Network

WKC is really a pain. Ahaha!

spurgeonryan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
WKC is really a pain. Ahaha!

What is WKC stand for?

White Knight Chronicles!

MasterVG71782 said:
Ugh, the survival trophies for Dungeon Defenders are quite annoying, considering the fact that the game can freeze up on later waves (you need to get to wave 20 on Medium difficulty at least, and you're looking at like 5,000+ enemies per wave after like wave 15-16 or so). My characters still don't seem ready for bosses on Insane, as they simply aren't doing enough damage, so I've been building up a DPS Huntress to take care of the damage portion since my Squire is built for towers only.

My understanding is freeze start to happen around wave 25 , I haven't had any problem with it so far as I never tried to go that far...

I'm done with all levels on insane, still have to do most of the challenges on insane though as well as wave 10 of every level on pure strategy...

My tower squire is a beast now ( 174 tower health, 171 tower damage) and my huntress finally has a very nice blasticus ( 1160 damage).

Getting those last challenge is going to be a pain though. And I still lack a good huntress animus as well as  a good pet for my squire( still got to level the monk and the wizard too)...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
MasterVG71782 said:

My understanding is freeze start to happen around wave 25 , I haven't had any problem with it so far as I never tried to go that far...

I'm done with all levels on insane, still have to do most of the challenges on insane though as well as wave 10 of every level on pure strategy...

My tower squire is a beast now ( 174 tower health, 171 tower damage) and my huntress finally has a very nice blasticus ( 1160 damage).

Getting those last challenge is going to be a pain though. And I still lack a good huntress animus as well as  a good pet for my squire( still got to level the monk and the wizard too)...

Well, considering you don't need to go past Wave 20 at all for any trophy, so it's not that much of a problem. I did let my PS3 idle in between waves around 16 or so, so the ticker in the bottom right would be able to catch up.

I still need to get some good equipment for my Tower Squire and still need a good weapon for my Huntress (I have a poison elemental weapon that deals around 4K a hit for now, which is awesome for bosses and ogres, since they don't have any elemental strengths).

I'm in the process of leveling up a Monk right now, for his auras, which might make soloing some levels on insane.

MasterVG71782 said:
Arcturus said:
mjk45 said:

From my understanding, right now you can view PS3 and Vita trophies all together on the Vita system. However, Vita trophies aren't viewable on the PS3 right now, although the trophy totals are added to your card on the PS3 (hopefully, this will be fixed by the time the Vita is released in the US). I don't know if you're able to view the trophies on Playstation's site.

Yeah, this has me wondering how I'll be able to check platinum trophies earned in Vita games.