By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Great work Arcturus.

Around the Network

5th for the year, not bad.( doubt I do as well in 2012)
Never going to get back top rank in platinum league if Dark Odin keeps churning platinum like that...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

About difficult...

U1 > U2 > U3

U3 is easy even in Crushing.

Thanks for the update Arcturus, great work as usual.

Hope you had a great Xmas.

KylieDog said:

People can use cheats for UC1 and UC2 though.  Thanks for all the work put in Arcturus.

Say what?  You can't use cheats on your crushing playthrough, that I've ever heard of.

Around the Network

top spot in the league for me ^^

really happy! last weeks have been good in terms of gaming for me. yesterday I got motorstorm apocalipse platinum.

I´m buying uncharted 3 this week! so I hope the good timing continues!

congrats garamond on tales of xillia plat! Oh, I really wish this game in English... or I wish I knew japanese... at least I hope for Tales of Graces release this quarter in US.

Thank you for your faithful work throughout the past years. Looking forward to putting more points in the system! Damn Skyrim...takes ages.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

KylieDog said:
ethomaz said:
About difficult...

U1 > U2 > U3

U3 is easy even in Crushing.

People can use cheats for UC1 and UC2 though.  Thanks for all the work put in Arcturus.

Even without cheats U3 is easily than U1/U2... no trouble part.

plat under siege! was not easy but i did it! fun, hard and good game. shame it has no on-line community!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

I think i´m gonna be out of psn and trophies for awhile. Gonna beat Ng2 on Master ninja and that will take some time lol.