By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Error!

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network
HideoK said:
Which ps3 game are you guys looking forward to playing the most in 2009?

Uncharted 2, Ratchet & Clank Future 2, Killzone 2, and inFAMOUS are some of the games I'm looking forward to in 2009.

Hideok, it's Gotta b alien marines if done right and killzone is a gimme. Uncharted will b gr8 but the game that is defiently top my list is operation flashpoint. How about yourself?

With the buzz problem fadetoone is that when I host a friend game with Odin it wouldn't pick him up plus all because some1 has uk in name don't mean it ain't an American game or player

Dark Odin said:
fadetoone said:
I got Buzz! and R2 yesterday in the Target B2G1. Buzz! is pretty fun and my girlfriend is already addicted. Not sure what you guys are talking about Euro not working with US... I played online with at least two people with "UK" in their names.

add me so we play buzz online fadetoone. My PSn ID is lebeau

Maybe.  I probably won't be on too much since my girlfriend wants me to wait for when she's here so she can play and earn the trophies.  We already win well over 50% of online games, so alternating wins back and forth would be unnecessarily time consuming, and I already have very little time as it is...

Anyone have the same problem as me on buzz that when you win ovr 5 games you still don't get the trophy? I'm on 6 finally LOL and still nothing! Also the combo trophy for Persia has drove me crazy iv done all 63 yet nothing.

Around the Network

You have to do all of the combos without the combo killing any enemy, without the combo leading into a button-mashing mini-game, and without the enemy deflecting any part of the combo. You should get the trophy after the fight in which you perform the last combo. I assume you're using the one list from one of the guides on GameFAQs? I just checked them off whenever I performed one.

I'm most looking forward to playing:

God of War III, Resident Evil 5, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, and the Japanese demo of Final Fantasy XIII. I'm going to import Advent Children on blu-ray on April 16th just for the included demo.

To round out my top 10 I also can't wait for Bioshock 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Ratchet & Clank Future 2, Heavy Rain and Fight Night Round 4.

Quite a few GT5 fans here. That is one huge Playstation series that I never got into. I'm more of a high speed arcade-style Burnout/Need for Speed racing fan myself. Also surprised about all the Street Fighter 4 fans. I'll definitely be renting SF4 though.

For PSN I'm most looking forward to: Fat Princess.
And the DLC I want the most is for Fallout 3. I really hope Bethesda makes it happen on ps3.

YES, I have my first platinum!!!!

I now some of you have got loads, but this is big news for me, and it was fun unlike much of my achievement hunting for my 100%s of my Xbox, but that was mostly because the trophies are really easy in Burnout Paradise

Congrats Munkeh111!!
I remember my 1st platinum was Uncharted Drakes Fortune. The first platinum is always the best. hehe. I think Burnout Paradise was my #2. I plan on picking up all the Burnout DLC. Its such a good game.

HideoK said:
Congrats Munkeh111!!
I remember my 1st platinum was Uncharted Drakes Fortune. The first platinum is always the best. hehe. I think Burnout Paradise was my #2. I plan on picking up all the Burnout DLC. Its such a good game.

Hehe, I think my second platinum will be Uncharted!

I am not sure about getting the party pack, though that does look as though it is going to have easy trophies, but I will almost certainly get the rest, though it does depend on the price