By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I think I may be no longer last in this list now, I'm gaining trophies in Uncharted 3 quite rapidly now and with the Uncharted games I tend to gain loads of trophies.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
Uncharted 3 Platinum'd check!

good job just got it myself. I must say it's by far the easiest of the three

Ail said:
fadetoone said:
Ail said:
Grrr missed Leeroy in my first Dark Souls playthrough. I will have to make sure not to forget about him in the second one...

My 2 shields are getting nerfed big time in the incoming patch too, I will have to find new ones .
Although i do agree the Crystal ring shield needed to be nerfed , right now I am throwing it for 1k damage a pop...( not trivial to use solo as animation is long but if I get summoned we destroy any boss..)

Leeroy Jenkins?

Yep ;)

he invades you if you are in human form before one of the boss

I beat Dark Souls. The last boss was annoying cause even as a tank (with full Havel armor and shield) and a lot fo stamina he could still break my guard and kill me.

So I had to revert to the old Demons Souls way: hide behind a pillar, hit him once, hide, wait for him to hit the pillar and then hit him again.

I didnt like it. But, at least its done. I have no desire to get other trophies, so I guess that either I will stop playing it or I will try a mage character.

PS - Played NG+ for a bit. Took me what 10--15 mins to ring the first bell

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Wonktonodi said:
Ajescent said:

1st  Congrats on your plat!

2nd  Have you noticed that the controls feel really sluggish compared to the other two or the beta for that matter? I've only played the campagin so far but I'm finding the gunplay very unfulfilling so far and I know it's not just my high input lag tv because the beta wasn't this wonky. -_-

AFFLICTION said:
Wonktonodi said:
Ajescent said:

2nd  Have you noticed that the controls feel really sluggish compared to the other two or the beta for that matter? I've only played the campagin so far but I'm finding the gunplay very unfulfilling so far and I know it's not just my high input lag tv because the beta wasn't this wonky. -_-

My only problem was hit detection, I didn't have any problem with Aiming as many seem to be having.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
AFFLICTION said:
Wonktonodi said:
Ajescent said:

My only problem was hit detection, I didn't have any problem with Aiming as many seem to be having.

Yeah the hit detection can be spotty as well (Should have mentioned that) but I had no idea others were experiencing the same issues as myself which leads me to believe that it's not all in my head as I had originally thought. Lol

AFFLICTION said:
Wonktonodi said:
Ajescent said:

I have had a few issues here and there but it does feel like more than the other two. Like him rolling when I want him to take cover or how the site moves when I am aiming. But hand to hand felt great when one on one. Even on crushing where they no longer tell you when to counter.

Wonky eh O_o

Wonktonodi said:
AFFLICTION said:
Wonktonodi said:
Ajescent said:

I have had a few issues here and there but it does feel like more than the other two. Like him rolling when I want him to take cover or how the site moves when I am aiming. But hand to hand felt great when one on one. Even on crushing where they no longer tell you when to counter.

Wonky eh O_o

I'm very sensitive to changes in things like aiming and framrate so when I've played 12 plus days of Uncharted 1 and 2 plus hitting the cap in the U3 beta I notice when things don't operate the same

Guess it's just me being picky then and I'll just have to get used to it for what it is. I just wanted to know if anyone else had felt the changes is all.

marciosmg said:
Ail said:
fadetoone said:
Ail said:
Grrr missed Leeroy in my first Dark Souls playthrough. I will have to make sure not to forget about him in the second one...

My 2 shields are getting nerfed big time in the incoming patch too, I will have to find new ones .
Although i do agree the Crystal ring shield needed to be nerfed , right now I am throwing it for 1k damage a pop...( not trivial to use solo as animation is long but if I get summoned we destroy any boss..)

Leeroy Jenkins?

Yep ;)

I beat Dark Souls. The last boss was annoying cause even as a tank (with full Havel armor and shield) and a lot fo stamina he could still break my guard and kill me.

So I had to revert to the old Demons Souls way: hide behind a pillar, hit him once, hide, wait for him to hit the pillar and then hit him again.

I didnt like it. But, at least its done. I have no desire to get other trophies, so I guess that either I will stop playing it or I will try a mage character.

I'm not having any problem blocking him.

Almost killed him on my first try.

I did switch to a black knight shield +5 for this fight because of the fire resist and I am rolling away as well as blocking ( I am bellow 50% weight).

Going back now and hopefully this time he dies

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
marciosmg said:
Ail said:
fadetoone said:
Ail said:

Leeroy Jenkins?

Yep ;)

I'm not having any problem blocking him.

Almost killed him on my first try.

I did switch to a black knight shield +5 for this fight because of the fire resist and I am rolling away as well as blocking ( I am bellow 50% weight).

Going back now and hopefully this time he dies

Well the next 3 attempts didn't go so well so I went human, summoned a couple people and we proceeeded to own him..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !