By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

beat uncharted 3 on crushing 8 hours ago!

Around the Network

Thx for the update Arcturus.

@HideoK

Only 3 points away from on Plat leaderboard.

Grrr missed Leeroy in my first Dark Souls playthrough. I will have to make sure not to forget about him in the second one...

My 2 shields are getting nerfed big time in the incoming patch too, I will have to find new ones .
Although i do agree the Crystal ring shield needed to be nerfed , right now I am throwing it for 1k damage a pop...( not trivial to use solo as animation is long but if I get summoned we destroy any boss..)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Grrr missed Leeroy in my first Dark Souls playthrough. I will have to make sure not to forget about him in the second one...

My 2 shields are getting nerfed big time in the incoming patch too, I will have to find new ones .
Although i do agree the Crystal ring shield needed to be nerfed , right now I am throwing it for 1k damage a pop...( not trivial to use solo as animation is long but if I get summoned we destroy any boss..)

Leeroy Jenkins?

Uncharted 3 Platinum'd check!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
Ail said:

Leeroy Jenkins?

Yep ;)

he invades you if you are in human form before one of the boss

No PS3 = no Trophies,a simple equation

hurry up santa

i want to online in war in the north and dark souls

Above & Beyond

Tbone said:
Only 3 points away from on Plat leaderboard.

@Tbone: Nice, 3 points away? The day came sooner than I thought.

@Arcturus: Thanks for the update. Highest place on the busiest members board for me in a while.

I've actually had a lot of time to game recently. Had nothing to do all weekend and didn't have to work for half this week so I was able to finish the BF3 single player in 1 day. And beat the BF3 co-op too. Started a little Batman Arkham City, but had to put that down once Uncharted 3 arrived the next day. I started on normal and completely cruized through the game in 8 hours recorded time. First day of playing I must have played 6 hours straight and made it all the way to chapter 16. And the 2nd day finished the remaining 6 chapters in 2-3 hours. So after all the waiting for Uncharted 3, I beat the game in less than 24 hours. A little sad, but I just couldn't put it down it was so good. Granted I still have to do my run on Crushing difficulty so there is more to play. The only trophies I have left are 2 for hard/crushing and 50 more treasures so 3 collector trophies there.

Overall though I still like Uncharted 2 more. The level design and vistas are even more impressive in Uncharted 3. If you watch the latest episode of Qore they show you how they achieved some of these technical feats behind the levels.

Well got Lord of the Rings War in the north  for 45$ today at Best Buy. ( they had a 15$ coupon in their game magazine)

Got the Snow troll figurine that is part of the European Collector Edition for free too, not sure why but eh, free is free !

Edit : looks like it was part of the Best Buy promotion where they were giving them away for free as long as stock lasted

Ail said:

Well got Lord of the Rings War in the north  for 45$ today at Best Buy. ( they had a 15$ coupon in their game magazine)

Got the Snow troll figurine that is part of the European Collector Edition for free too, not sure why but eh, free is free !

Edit : looks like it was part of the Best Buy promotion where they were giving them away for free as long as stock lasted

Make sure to keep us posted on how the game is, as I didn't know it was being developed by Snowblind Studios until a few days ago.