WRC 2 trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/wrc-2/trophies/

Ratchet & Clank all 4 one trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/ratchet-and-clank-all-4-one/trophies/

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Esquoret said:
Tbone said:
Finally i got Deus ex platinum. Had to go through the game 4 times!!

Is 4 times required?

Anything more than 2 playthrus of a game gets me annoyed... @_@

Which game needs the most number of playthroughs for Platinum I wonder?

Not at all, u can get plat in 1 playthrough.

I started on normal then went for Foxiest,Legend and Pacifist, missed Foxiest so i had to start over then another for finding all Ebooks.

Ninja gaiden sigma 2 requires 7 playthroughs :)

And for a hack and slash game the campaign is really long. Not to mention the time you'll probably spend having to fight enemies over and over because of all of the cheap deaths. I remember being stuck at 1 particular fight with a pack of dogs on master ninja for almost a day.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

postofficebuddy said:
Decided to start working on GT5 again after hearing about Spec 2 coming. 1 question: Is Suzuka in the X2010 dramatically harder than Monza? I can definitely see myself golding Monza. It's just a matter of stringing everything together in a single run. I'm playing on a pad. Suggested settings?

The difficulty goes Suzuka >> Nurburgring GP >> Monza.

Monza took me ~4 hours to gold; I don't remember exactly how long Suzuka and Nurburgring took, but both were several times longer.

Suzuka on a pad is nearly impossible, there's that series of S turns right after the first two turns on the track that's kills pads. Last I checked on GTPlanet forums (this is 6 months ago though) no one had beaten Suzuka with a pad yet.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Anyone cracking through Dark souls yet, im only just passed the second demon boss, thinking this one is going to take alot longer for people to plat :)

Xenostar said:
Anyone cracking through Dark souls yet, im only just passed the second demon boss, thinking this one is going to take alot longer for people to plat :)

what is it like compared to demon souls,is it basically the same game

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
Xenostar said:

From what I have seen of it being played, it's the same premise, but without a hub. The game looks a lot harder and there are plenty of new things to keep the game fresh.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Working on Sengoku Basara. Lots of replays to each characters.

Sengoku Basara is a long and highly repetitive plat! I had 190 hours logged in when I got mine, so expect a long and tedious grind.

chenguo4 said:
postofficebuddy said:
Decided to start working on GT5 again after hearing about Spec 2 coming. 1 question: Is Suzuka in the X2010 dramatically harder than Monza? I can definitely see myself golding Monza. It's just a matter of stringing everything together in a single run. I'm playing on a pad. Suggested settings?

The difficulty goes Suzuka >> Nurburgring GP >> Monza.

Monza took me ~4 hours to gold; I don't remember exactly how long Suzuka and Nurburgring took, but both were several times longer.

Suzuka on a pad is nearly impossible, there's that series of S turns right after the first two turns on the track that's kills pads. Last I checked on GTPlanet forums (this is 6 months ago though) no one had beaten Suzuka with a pad yet.

Some folks have beaten Suzuka with pads but very few.

They made it slightly easier when they allowed to tune pads sensitivity a few months ago in a patch.

Still I wouldn't recommend it...

I have to find the time to go back to GT5 soon but there are so many games getting released and I have been spending the last 3 weeks on Warhammer 40k Spacemarine online ( completing all weapons challenge is harsh and takes a while...)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

zuvuyeay said:
Xenostar said:

Obviously similar game, but with many changes and id say all for the better even tho i wasnt convinced till i played it, its also much harder it feels like it starts where demons left off. 

Magic has been balanced so its not so much the easy option, for example i have a fire spell but i can only use 8 times between resting at a checkpoint, there is no other way to refuel it, same goes for health potions you get either 5 or 10 given to you at a checkpoint, there are no more to be found on the way, resting at one of the bonfire checkpoints also respawns all the enemies in the entire world as well as topping up your consumables :)

The fact that its all one world with no central hub is really nice as well, its all very well connected with lots of short cuts to find and open up, once youve been round the long way, and of course means no loading other than when you die and it sends you back to your last bonfire.

The AI is better than it use to be, you cant just circle strafe enemies as easily to stab them in the back, some hide behind there sheilds and wait for an opening. 

And the graphics are just gorgeous. 

Hmmm....but the Portal 2 DLC has a co-op story mode too, where it picks up after the end of the original according to IGN.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1198703p1.html